Finders

Finders Employer Reviews

Nurse Finders
Nurse (Current Employee), Roanoke, VADecember 8, 2014
The work with nurse finders is good when you can actually get work! I am looking for a job that I can call a career. The coolest part of the job is being able to go around to different facilities and work with new people! The hardest part would have to be the long journey you have to take to get there!
Staff relief
Nurse (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCOctober 23, 2014
The is a agency I used to work for extra money. It was mainly nursing homes and I was used as staff relief. I was allowed to pick where I wanted to go. I did med passes, assessments and wound treatments. I was a hard job but rewarding because most of the residents had no family. So the nurse and other staff became their family. The best part of the job was knowing that I made them comfortable and did all I could do for them.
productive
sterile processing tech (Current Employee), culver city, caSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: busy
Fast paced environment. Able to work in stressful environment and get things done.
Home Health
Nurse (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 5, 2014
I had just moved back to Tucson so going back into the field as a case manager was great.
nice company to work with
CNA (Current Employee), Tucson AzMay 19, 2014
I been on all kinds of floor every day of work is different i meet new people and learn new stuff every day. I am really good about meeting new people and coworkers.
okay place to work
NURSE (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LADecember 16, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: not enough work
Staffing company that had favorites and would work them and give whatever was left to others.
BELOW
MEDICAL COLLECTOR (Former Employee), HOUSTON TEXASNovember 4, 2013
Pros: great personality, able to get alone with coworkers
MEDICAL COLLECTOR ON HIGH BALANCE ACCOUNTS WITH VARIOUS INSURANCE CARRIERS...THE AGGRESSIVENESS SOMETIME NEEDED TO BE A GOOD MEDICAL COLLECTOR, GREAT MANAGER....GREAT COWORKERS...UNABLE TO SOMETIME CONNECT WITH PATIENTS OR THE INSURED....KNOWING THAT I DID GET A CLAIM PAID THAT SEEMED TO REALLY BE A AN ACCT THAT WAS NO A COLLECTABLE ACCOUNT...
productive and fun place to work for.
Nurse aid (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2013
i enjoyed working with babies and children at rainbows babies & children and the best part was doing activities with them and making them smile and feel better..
high Productivity
Client Service Manager (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 13, 2013
Human resource responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing and qualifying prospective employees; reviewing applications; verifying licensure/certifications, past employment and references; schedule applicants for pre-employment requirements and orientation; maintain employee and patient files to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, local and agency policies including documentation/data entry of all mandatory conditions of employment; counseling and disciplining as needed.
Administrative duties include receiving and coordinating home care service requests; verifying eligibility of prospective patients; obtaining and tracking physician’s orders; scheduling appropriate employees to meet patient needs; ensuring visits are in accordance with physician’s orders.
Client satisfaction responsibilities include making customer service calls; notifying patients of their personal schedule and any changes; handling complaints tactfully; and participating in performance improvement activities.
Love working here, just needed better benefits, not supplemental
Nurse (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: you scheduled your work days
Cons: shift might get cancelled and you left with no work for that day.
Regular nursing duties. Sometimes assignments given were harder than the floor nurses, because they felt since agency nurses made more, they should get the harder patients. Learned to work hard and be a team player at all times. Learned how to organize and prioritize my time. Management was great, really work with the staff. The hardest part was knowing you were given the hard patient even though you were there to help the floor run smoother but them not being short staff. Most enjoyable was meeting new people and getting my job done at the end of the day.
ok place to work
CNA (Current Employee), Wichita ksSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: getting to meet new people and have the chance to make a change in someones life.
Cons: it is healthcare so you don't really get holidays off like everyone else, along with to short of breaks
Most enjoyable part of my job is getting to feel like part of a residents family knowing how much they appriciate me. The hardest part of the job is when someone passes away and being clsoe to them, its always a plus when you find someone at work to have fun with but still get done what we needs to.
Fast past environment
AMN Healthcare/Nurse (Current Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 12, 2013
Schdueling nurses(CNA,LPN,RN) for different for facilites(hospitals,clinics etc..) and answering phones.
Short Lived
Nurse (Former Employee), Oak Park, IL.June 20, 2013
I did not work here long enough to evaluate experiences. I had no hospital experience at the time. This was an agency position and I went to various nursing homes.
I enjoyed my position i had at each nursing home and hospital.
Nurse (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: team work
Cons: supplies
The most enjoyable job i had was whetstone gardens ,it felt like we where family we all worked together as a team.
Good Diverse Enviroment
Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 13, 2012
Pros: nice place
Cons: always moving around
Currently Working at different sites weekly
Always learning new skills in the healthcare world
The hardest part of the job is not being able to be placed permanently
Management keeps me working the best they can outside of school
Holistic Child Deveopment Center
Nurse (Former Employee), Denver ColoradpDecember 3, 2012
Pros: watching every individual live and learn
Cons: n/a
Working in the Holistic and Child Development Center was the most heart filled experience any mother could have. Watching children from infancy to pre adult hood was an experience that most couldnt find in a life time, I was given the opportunity to experience very gifted children and parents in the experiences with Life on Lifes Terms.
teamwork
Nurse (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 17, 2012
i am a strong believer in teamwork you can supervise but its always better to join and do what needs to be done as a group
Love the job but need advancement love to stay busy was a temp
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant / (Former Employee), Alexandria, VASeptember 28, 2012
Pros: love working with different team players
Cons: didnt like the shortterm assignments love to keep ongoing
My Typical day at work is meet and greet new people everyday love to help the staff and I'm a team player.
great place to work
Nurse (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 31, 2012
Pros: a great place to work
Cons: short breaks
working as a medical assistant assit the doctor with pt. a lot of lifting pushing carrying,and working with different people.The love of all the workers what i learn is to work well with many different type of people.The hardest thing is to watch people die.The most joy of the job is to see pt who you think are going to die but get up and walk out with a smile on there face.
Very fasted, and critical environment.
Nurse (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 26, 2012
Pros: meeting such a divers group of people.
Cons: heavy patient load.
The most wonderful thing about this job is meeting such a divers group of individuals, and giving everyone that right amount of care. The hardest part of my job is losing patients to illness or injury. In a typical work day I would have 10-14 patients, having 8 hours to take care of all them , stressful but rewarding at the end of the day.

About Finders

The world's largest spa media, marketing and gifting company, SpaFinder, Inc. connects millions of wellness-focused consumers – Read more