Finders Employee Reviews

love to see my pt get up and walk out of the hosital
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2015
love working with the doctor and nurse on my floor and to see the pt get and walk out of the hospital after they have there surgery is a great thing. i take vital signs care for the pt with everything the need.
Cons
short breaks
Fun Workplace
Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 21, 2015
Excellent pay, various work environments daily. Loved working with different staff and also different cultures and ages of patients.
Productive and Professional
NURSE (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 29, 2015
Productive day, Great teamwork, i have very few hard parts about my day and the best part is helping people reach their heath goals.
ok
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 22, 2015
For someone who doesn't mind being cancelled at the last minute, after driving an hour to work, and not getting paid for the hour drive there, and then the hour drive back, and the gas that was used to get to the facility, then this is the job for you. Before they changed their policies about these things, and the daily pay, this was a great place to work
Productive envrionment
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 11, 2015
Assist with daily activities,
Medication reminder, laundry. it was a wonderful company to work for and I enjoyed it. and hoyer lifts
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Efficent with patient care
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 10, 2015
Typical day would begin with getting assignment from the manager about location and client care information. This became difficult as there was no set schedule. Some days I would do STNA duties other days I would be a sitter. The most enjoyable part of my job was to be hands on helping Geriatric patients. The elderly patients are my passion. To know we will all be there one day and I get satisfaction in knowing I may have made their day a little easier whether by helping them Shower or getting a hot meal . Helping to clean their beds and body hygiene. The hardest part is when a patient would go into the hospital or expire. At the same time it was also a peace to me knowing the were no longer suffering.
Pros
Weekly paycheck and Milage pay
Cons
Commute
they will hire anybody
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAFebruary 21, 2015
hard work...usuallyt get the runt end of the deal. must keep track of your hours. doesn't offer any benefits. don't do it for the money its not worth it. good if you like to make your own schedule
Pros
pay advances
Cons
no guarenteed hours
Nurse Finders
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VADecember 8, 2014
The work with nurse finders is good when you can actually get work! I am looking for a job that I can call a career. The coolest part of the job is being able to go around to different facilities and work with new people! The hardest part would have to be the long journey you have to take to get there!
Staff relief
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCOctober 23, 2014
The is a agency I used to work for extra money. It was mainly nursing homes and I was used as staff relief. I was allowed to pick where I wanted to go. I did med passes, assessments and wound treatments. I was a hard job but rewarding because most of the residents had no family. So the nurse and other staff became their family. The best part of the job was knowing that I made them comfortable and did all I could do for them.
productive
sterile processing tech (Current Employee) –  culver city, caSeptember 12, 2014
Fast paced environment. Able to work in stressful environment and get things done.
Pros
Cons
busy
Home Health
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 5, 2014
I had just moved back to Tucson so going back into the field as a case manager was great.
nice company to work with
CNA (Current Employee) –  Tucson AzMay 19, 2014
I been on all kinds of floor every day of work is different i meet new people and learn new stuff every day. I am really good about meeting new people and coworkers.
okay place to work
NURSE (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 16, 2013
Staffing company that had favorites and would work them and give whatever was left to others.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough work
Below
MEDICAL COLLECTOR (Former Employee) –  HOUSTON TEXASNovember 4, 2013
Medical collector on high balance accounts with various insurance carriers...The aggressiveness sometime needed to be a good medical collector, great manager....Great coworkers...Unable to sometime connect with patients or the insured....Knowing that I did get a claim paid that seemed to really be a an acct that was no a collectable account...
Pros
Great personality, Able to get alone with coworkers
productive and fun place to work for.
Nurse aid (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2013
i enjoyed working with babies and children at rainbows babies & children and the best part was doing activities with them and making them smile and feel better..
high Productivity
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 13, 2013
Human resource responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing and qualifying prospective employees; reviewing applications; verifying licensure/certifications, past employment and references; schedule applicants for pre-employment requirements and orientation; maintain employee and patient files to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, local and agency policies including documentation/data entry of all mandatory conditions of employment; counseling and disciplining as needed.
Administrative duties include receiving and coordinating home care service requests; verifying eligibility of prospective patients; obtaining and tracking physician’s orders; scheduling appropriate employees to meet patient needs; ensuring visits are in accordance with physician’s orders.
Client satisfaction responsibilities include making customer service calls; notifying patients of their personal schedule and any changes; handling complaints tactfully; and participating in performance improvement activities.
Love working here, just needed better benefits, not supplemental
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2013
Regular nursing duties. Sometimes assignments given were harder than the floor nurses, because they felt since agency nurses made more, they should get the harder patients. Learned to work hard and be a team player at all times. Learned how to organize and prioritize my time. Management was great, really work with the staff. The hardest part was knowing you were given the hard patient even though you were there to help the floor run smoother but them not being short staff. Most enjoyable was meeting new people and getting my job done at the end of the day.
Pros
You scheduled your work days
Cons
Shift might get cancelled and you left with no work for that day.
ok place to work
CNA (Current Employee) –  Wichita ksSeptember 4, 2013
Most enjoyable part of my job is getting to feel like part of a residents family knowing how much they appriciate me. The hardest part of the job is when someone passes away and being clsoe to them, its always a plus when you find someone at work to have fun with but still get done what we needs to.
Pros
Getting to meet new people and have the chance to make a change in someones life.
Cons
it is healthcare so you don't really get holidays off like everyone else, along with to short of breaks
Fast past environment
AMN Healthcare/Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 12, 2013
Schdueling nurses(CNA,LPN,RN) for different for facilites(hospitals,clinics etc..) and answering phones.
Short Lived
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, IL.June 20, 2013
I did not work here long enough to evaluate experiences. I had no hospital experience at the time. This was an agency position and I went to various nursing homes.