Finders

Finders Employer Reviews

Home Health
Nurse (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 5, 2014
I had just moved back to Tucson so going back into the field as a case manager was great.
nice company to work with
CNA (Current Employee), Tucson AzMay 19, 2014
I been on all kinds of floor every day of work is different i meet new people and learn new stuff every day. I am really good about meeting new people and coworkers.
okay place to work
NURSE (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LADecember 16, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: not enough work
Staffing company that had favorites and would work them and give whatever was left to others.
BELOW
MEDICAL COLLECTOR (Former Employee), HOUSTON TEXASNovember 4, 2013
Pros: great personality, able to get alone with coworkers
MEDICAL COLLECTOR ON HIGH BALANCE ACCOUNTS WITH VARIOUS INSURANCE CARRIERS...THE AGGRESSIVENESS SOMETIME NEEDED TO BE A GOOD MEDICAL COLLECTOR, GREAT MANAGER....GREAT COWORKERS...UNABLE TO SOMETIME CONNECT WITH PATIENTS OR THE INSURED....KNOWING THAT I DID GET A CLAIM PAID THAT SEEMED TO REALLY BE A AN ACCT THAT WAS NO A COLLECTABLE ACCOUNT...
productive and fun place to work for.
Nurse aid (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2013
i enjoyed working with babies and children at rainbows babies & children and the best part was doing activities with them and making them smile and feel better..
high Productivity
Client Service Manager (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 13, 2013
Human resource responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing and qualifying prospective employees; reviewing applications; verifying licensure/certifications, past employment and references; schedule applicants for pre-employment requirements and orientation; maintain employee and patient files to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, local – more... and agency policies including documentation/data entry of all mandatory conditions of employment; counseling and disciplining as needed.
Administrative duties include receiving and coordinating home care service requests; verifying eligibility of prospective patients; obtaining and tracking physician’s orders; scheduling appropriate employees to meet patient needs; ensuring visits are in accordance with physician’s orders.
Client satisfaction responsibilities include making customer service calls; notifying patients of their personal schedule and any changes; handling complaints tactfully; and participating in performance improvement activities. – less
Love working here, just needed better benefits, not supplemental
Nurse (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: you scheduled your work days
Cons: shift might get cancelled and you left with no work for that day.
Regular nursing duties. Sometimes assignments given were harder than the floor nurses, because they felt since agency nurses made more, they should get the harder patients. Learned to work hard and be a team player at all times. Learned how to organize and prioritize my time. Management was great, really work with the staff. The hardest part was knowing – more... you were given the hard patient even though you were there to help the floor run smoother but them not being short staff. Most enjoyable was meeting new people and getting my job done at the end of the day. – less
ok place to work
CNA (Current Employee), Wichita ksSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: getting to meet new people and have the chance to make a change in someones life.
Cons: it is healthcare so you don't really get holidays off like everyone else, along with to short of breaks
Most enjoyable part of my job is getting to feel like part of a residents family knowing how much they appriciate me. The hardest part of the job is when someone passes away and being clsoe to them, its always a plus when you find someone at work to have fun with but still get done what we needs to.
Fast past environment
AMN Healthcare/Nurse (Current Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 12, 2013
Schdueling nurses(CNA,LPN,RN) for different for facilites(hospitals,clinics etc..) and answering phones.
Short Lived
Nurse (Former Employee), Oak Park, IL.June 20, 2013
I did not work here long enough to evaluate experiences. I had no hospital experience at the time. This was an agency position and I went to various nursing homes.
I enjoyed my position i had at each nursing home and hospital.
Nurse (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: team work
Cons: supplies
The most enjoyable job i had was whetstone gardens ,it felt like we where family we all worked together as a team.
Good Diverse Enviroment
Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 13, 2012
Pros: nice place
Cons: always moving around
Currently Working at different sites weekly
Always learning new skills in the healthcare world
The hardest part of the job is not being able to be placed permanently
Management keeps me working the best they can outside of school
Holistic Child Deveopment Center
Nurse (Former Employee), Denver ColoradpDecember 3, 2012
Pros: watching every individual live and learn
Cons: n/a
Working in the Holistic and Child Development Center was the most heart filled experience any mother could have. Watching children from infancy to pre adult hood was an experience that most couldnt find in a life time, I was given the opportunity to experience very gifted children and parents in the experiences with Life on Lifes Terms.
teamwork
Nurse (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 17, 2012
i am a strong believer in teamwork you can supervise but its always better to join and do what needs to be done as a group
Love the job but need advancement love to stay busy was a temp
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant / (Former Employee), Alexandria, VASeptember 28, 2012
Pros: love working with different team players
Cons: didnt like the shortterm assignments love to keep ongoing
My Typical day at work is meet and greet new people everyday love to help the staff and I'm a team player.
great place to work
Nurse (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 31, 2012
Pros: a great place to work
Cons: short breaks
working as a medical assistant assit the doctor with pt. a lot of lifting pushing carrying,and working with different people.The love of all the workers what i learn is to work well with many different type of people.The hardest thing is to watch people die.The most joy of the job is to see pt who you think are going to die but get up and walk out with – more... a smile on there face. – less
Very fasted, and critical environment.
Nurse (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 26, 2012
Pros: meeting such a divers group of people.
Cons: heavy patient load.
The most wonderful thing about this job is meeting such a divers group of individuals, and giving everyone that right amount of care. The hardest part of my job is losing patients to illness or injury. In a typical work day I would have 10-14 patients, having 8 hours to take care of all them , stressful but rewarding at the end of the day.
Productive, efficient, forward thinking, professional, team player, patient oriented, loyal, and dependable.
Registered Nurse with Nurse Finders (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 26, 2012
A typical day at work for me is full of smiles and compassion for the care of the client. I have learned that no matter the area of specialty, most clients appreciate straightforward effective care. They want compassionate honesty, care, and concern. They want to know that the person servicing thier care truely cares for what matters to them and that – more... they are allowed to participate in the rendering of that care. I have been on both sides of the management team and understand the needs of both. I know that every part of the team has something special to offer and each co-worker adds thier own unique element that completes the diversity of the unit and thier uniqueness should be utilized for the success of the team unit. The hardest part of the job is the delivery of news that can possibly change someone forever. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing them come through to the other side of that change, no matter the outcome, with a more positive outlook on life because of the care that they have received and being a part of the team that helped them get there. – less
A very productive and helpful day.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 8, 2012
Pros: i would prefer one hour lunchs, and help with uniforms
Cons: short lunch breaks, and being micro-managed.
I love to work hard and not time be of a waste. I come to work ready to take of persons needs first and foremost. I am a joy to work around, I have that southern hospitality and it shows
Great Place to work.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 8, 2012
Great place to work!!!! Employer goes above and beyond to accomadate staff.

About Finders

Petfinder.com, founded in 1995, is the largest searchable database of adoptable pets on the Web. It facilitated over a million – Read more