We are looking for a Financial Analyst for a contractual position initially.
Context / Scope:
Ensure Commercial Planning System (CPS) is updated with distributor level trade spend programming. Resource will need to translate data from multiple excel formats into one common format, while sense checking the data for inconsistencies. Having one common format of our trade spend budgets across 10 markets will be extremely beneficial for the Division.
Purpose of Role:
Individual will own the process of transferring price support budget data from multiple sources / excel formats into the national Commercial Planning System (CPS). Once the work is complete, the division will have a consistent view of trade spend across the markets.
- Ensure price programming calendars are transferred to the Commercial Planning Tool - targeting 4 to 5 markets for first wave
- Address and communicate inaccuracies in data to Finance and Sales
- Verify that offline price support trackers tie to Commercial Planning Tool once the data has been transferred
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 0 – 2 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze and communicate inconsistencies in data
- Ability to work independently