Finish Line, Inc.

Finish Line, Inc. Employer Reviews

fun place to work...
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Cary, NCDecember 15, 2014
My typical work day started at 8 am to 8 pm, overseeing store operations. While working here I learned how to effectively motivate employees. My co-workers and I worked together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was working one on one with customers.
Great, easy going environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dubuque, IADecember 12, 2014
Pros: fun, relaxing job
Cons: pay was low.
Worked at Finishline during high school. Great place to work, very relaxed environment. I have a slight obsession with shoes, so i didn't receive a paycheck. Money I received was used to purchase more shoes. Overall, Finishline was a great high school job.
productive and fun place to work
Store Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Scranton, PADecember 9, 2014
i enjoyed my time at finish line and i have learned a lot from the staff, i enjoyed working with the staff and most of all i loved helping the customers that came to our store, i enjoyed that i could make there shopping experience a great one **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Horrible
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 2, 2014
This has to be the worst job that I worked for. They showed me no respect at all and I'm guessing it's because I was only a senior in high school and everybody was older than me. They pretty much didn't even notice I was there and never gave me any hours to work so I was forced to quit. This was a waste of my high school time.
hard work at this palce godd environment
Assistant Manager/Interim Store Manager (Former Employee), Tyler, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits for full-time people, great co-workers
Cons: long hours worked, better pay need
tough sales environment when store was slow

loved people I worked with

some of the management was good
productive, fast paced overall a fun job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 19, 2014
great job, fast paced, lots of responsibility including training new employees.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales associate/customer service (Current Employee), Edina, MNNovember 17, 2014
Pros: discount on shoes
Cons: no set hours
typical day at work will consist of helping customers either with shoe sizes or any concerns they have. managment was always supportive and co workers were helpful. hardest part was the hours and the most enjoyable part was having new products coming in to the store
Its really interesting
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Pineville, North CarolinaNovember 13, 2014
The biggest part of the day consist of dealing with customers, it's the best part to me because its always interesting to see how someone responds when you greet them. You meet all kinds of people from the same area that are so different, and the conversations build relationships that lead to customers coming back. I love that part about it; having – more... good co-workers makes it a lot easier as well. Everyone is usually on the same page and all working towards the same goal so that makes the job easier at times. – less
Energetic place to work, keeping busy at all times.
Pre-Assistant Manager/Sales (Current Employee), Peabody, MANovember 11, 2014
A typical day of work would consist of me selling athletic footwear and clothing to people of all ages. Over the past three years I have learned the proper ways of customer service and what it means to create a positive relationship with unfamiliar people. My co-workers are great and we all have good relationships. The hardest part of the job is finding – more... exactly what the customer wants every single time. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a positive response and great feedback about good customer service. – less
Love Love Love!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VANovember 2, 2014
Loved it so much that I went back!
Great people. Must have good work ethic and be able to think quickly on your feet.
hi
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Mishawaka, INOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free shoes
Cons: work weekends
working holidays and weekends are not fun. I love free shoes
Great experience
Legal Extern (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2014
I worked as an extern in their legal department and it was a great experience.
fun and competitive job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Salina, KSOctober 27, 2014
fun environment to be in but for work/life balance its a struggle
Energy filled shift from start to finish!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 22, 2014
A typical day at work would be greeting all customers that enter the store within 10 seconds, assisting the customer to the best of my ability whether in the form of a sale or knowledge, fulfilling online orders, maintaining the store in a premium appearance, and keeping track of labor through employee time card punches/breaks.
Finish Line
Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee), Albany, NYOctober 22, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Typical job in retail. but My old supervisor did quite the search before we could leave for break or leave for the day. That was annoying but people steal so that's somewhat understandable.
teenager job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 19, 2014
More for teenagers. It wouldn't take care of your family. They are not good with promotions.
Fun place to work.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, South DakotaOctober 17, 2014
Pros: coming to work everyday
Cons: not enough time in the day to get work done.
I had a great team that worked for me never any problems or theft from any of my employees.
something different every day
Stock/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLOctober 14, 2014
Pros: foreigners, nice shoes
Cons: no a/c
There was something always happening here alot of people through out the day and a lot of foreigners
producitve
Selector/Loader piacker/packer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 14, 2014
Select Big Brand Name shoe Companies .Check For Damage on Shoes boxes, used RF scanners, to pick up orders. stack up boxes then send orders for packers to pack. Pack shoes in boxes nice , neat, and tape up right. Load boxes into shipping trucks
Great high school job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 14, 2014
wonderful job to have in high school. loved working with the people there. very flexible as well.

1 2 3 4 5

About Finish Line, Inc.

The Finish Line is racing for athletic footwear sales. The company sells performance and casual footwear and apparel through a – Read more

Finish Line, Inc. Photos