Finish Line, Inc.

Finish Line, Inc. Employee Reviews

Part Time
Student Orientation Leader (Former Employee), Weston, MAJune 30, 2015
I worked this job part time in the summer. Although I worked a 40 hour week I wasnt condiered a full time employee therefore didnt get the benefits of one. Also because it was a new store there were employee issues. I also went on a leave for my winter sports season under the impression I would have a job after and did not.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioJune 29, 2015
Pros: Employee Discount
Great company to work for. Commission could be more than 1% and advancement can be better. My immeadiate manager doesn't seem like she wants me to grow with the company.
productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2015
Pros: discounts and 1st dibs on new release shoes
Cons: pay
week days are pretty slow and more laid back, lots of stocking during the week.

the weekend are fast pace and really busy and fun, interacting with other employees and even the customers.

i learned how to different products besides shoes to customers, the shoes sell themselves when it comes to jobs like this.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 24, 2015
Sold shoes and clothing items to individuals. Worked the cash register at times in order to help out my team. Used people skills in order to finalize deals.
Productive Workplace enviornment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jacksonville, flJune 24, 2015
Finish line is a great first job. The work environment is always positive and the co-workers are great working together.
Productive and a fun place to work.
Social Media Manager (Current Employee), ToledoJune 24, 2015
Typical day of work would be getting prepped as to what the sales goal for the day is, doing a store walkthrough to make sure the store looks presentable, grabbing a walkie talkie so we all can communicate with each other easily, and catering to the needs of each and every customer so they can have a premium experience.
Enjoyable work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashua, NHJune 23, 2015
Regular day consisted of making sure the store looked clean and presentable. Checking inventory, folding, stocking, and up selling were some of the job functions performed. Management wasn't very good when it came to scheduling but they were friendly.
Fun place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 23, 2015
The environment was wonderful, policies suck since they are not enforced by upper management. The typical work day is being on the phone for 8-12 hours taking customers calls.
Great upbeat job
Premium customer service
Customer first
Art of selling
Finish Line Youth Foundation
Fun environment to work at
Cashier & Sales Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaJune 20, 2015
Pros: If you love working with shoes well this is you place to be.
Cons: Not enough time outside of work to live life.
I have grown a lot within the company, personally. I'm ready for change, something bigger, and better with a greater possibility for growth within the company. I enjoy my coworkers, management team, and the overall job. Learn how to interact with many different people. Great in diversity.
I belive the company miss represented the job position.
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2015
I was hired as a .Net C# developer, but almost all of the work I did was Informix 4gl code and linex scripts. Also spent a lot of time doing nothing as they did not seem to want give me work that did not have to do with anything other than support for one project (their core 360 project.)
Fun fast pace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJune 14, 2015
Great for a summer job or a seasonal job has great perks to working in a retail store but on the weekend and holidays it can get a little crazy
Finish Line Is Like My Second Family, But I'm Looking For More
Order Processing (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 13, 2015
I've was once hired at finish line at the age of 16, working as a part time cashier at the store. I have grown a lot within the company, personally. I'm ready for change, something bigger, and better with a greater possibility for growth within the company. I enjoy my coworkers, management team, and the overall job. Finish Line has become something like a second home to me.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJune 12, 2015
A typical day requires bringing out 3 shoes for customers, stock, and being a cashier. You may have 2 other people working with you and it's pretty much a slow paced day.
Productive and fast paced
Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 11, 2015
Fast paced environment. Productive and helps build customer service. Great first job experience. Learn how to interact with many different people. Great in diversity.
Unload boxes and stock shelves
Stocker (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJune 10, 2015
Pros: good breaks and love the environment.
Cons: Didnt pay enough
I was a stocker so I opened the shipment we have and I place them in correct order within the stock room. Sometimes I have to shift to fit a set in throughout the stock room.
awful
Cashier (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 9, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: poorly managed
I was a manager for Finish Line the upper management doesn't care about you or if you have medical issues you have to work threw them. The upper management picked favorites my District manager was a female so other females she was cold towards she preferred men.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pineville, NCJune 9, 2015
I truly enjoyed my experience as an Assistant Manager for Finsih Line. I am so thankful for all of the knowledge I received while being a Finish Line employee.
Fun enivornment to work in
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Westwood, CAJune 9, 2015
I enjoyed working at Finish Line very much that I was actually upset my seasonal position was over. It was fun and fast paced which I like in a job. I was always busy doing something.
Upbeat and exciting social workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Horseheads, NYJune 8, 2015
No two days are the same at Finish Line. Being part of a small, tight knit, team is fun as well as challenging. Every manager is responsible for not only making sure goals are met (sales, training, tasking) but also developing the associates to strengthen the team. I really enjoy working with others as part of a team, and working hard to meet our goals. The challenges are exciting and everyday brings a new challenge to the table.

1 2 3 4 5

About Finish Line, Inc.

The Finish Line is racing for athletic footwear sales. The company sells performance and casual footwear and apparel through a – Read more

Finish Line, Inc. Salaries