Finish Line, Inc.

Finish Line, Inc. Employee Reviews

fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), ConnecticutJuly 28, 2015
I enjoy working at Finish Line. If you like talking to people and want to help them find what they need, retail is the job for you
Great Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tyrone Square MallJuly 28, 2015
It was a really great environment to work in, worked with different types of customers everyday. Gave me a lot of people skills.
Ok job, first one out of college
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), North CarolinaJuly 27, 2015
Pros: good staff
Cons: pay isn't good
Its great if you like working retail. Co-workers were great. hardest part was reaching the goals they had set, in the particular store i was in
fun and easy place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee), el paso texasJuly 24, 2015
Typical day at work is basically selling shoes, communicating with customers, answering the phone and calling other stores to find shoes. Really easy job!
A very fun and exciting place to work at
Assistant Manger (Former Employee), Katy, TXJuly 23, 2015
I was with this company for 4 years. I enjoyed the managers and other employees I worked with. They pay was good but you have to work for it (commission based). The discount was also very good to have.
fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJuly 21, 2015
i'd help people with shoe sizes, I learned about the different kinds of shoes and brands, the managers were fun to work with, my co-werkers where the coolest, the hardest part was helping five customers at once
A fun place to work. Meeting new people daily. Flexible schedule
Sales Assoicate (Current Employee), Paramus New JerseyJuly 14, 2015
A typical at work starts with me coming in and opening the store making sure it is clean and ready for opening. Then i check fulfillment to take care of any online store orders. I set stations up with demos. Check price changes and complete them. When customers enter i engage in conversation and find a need that needs to be filled. I have learn a lot about sneakers and the way the affect our feet. I have learned better communication skills. My manager is great. She is helpful and understanding. My co-workers and I get along well. Its never a dull moment with them.The hardest part is keeping myself busy when there are no customers and everything has been done for the day. The most enjoyable is the being the reason why someone is smiling. Whether its for finding the shoe for them or helping them find something else.
fun, great place to work.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIJuly 2, 2015
My day usually consists of 90% customer service 10% cleaning, stocking, shipping and receiving

Ive learned how to better deal with people and effective time management. .
Very productive and enjoyable
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2015
Working in an environment with great people give a positive impact on me. I enjoy meeting new people as well as helping others in need. I usually greet customers as soon as they enter the door and proceed to asking if they are looking for something in particular. I've learned new ways to persuade people into buying new products.
Part Time
Student Orientation Leader (Former Employee), Weston, MAJune 30, 2015
I worked this job part time in the summer. Although I worked a 40 hour week I wasnt condiered a full time employee therefore didnt get the benefits of one. Also because it was a new store there were employee issues. I also went on a leave for my winter sports season under the impression I would have a job after and did not.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioJune 29, 2015
Pros: Employee Discount
Great company to work for. Commission could be more than 1% and advancement can be better. My immeadiate manager doesn't seem like she wants me to grow with the company.
productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2015
Pros: discounts and 1st dibs on new release shoes
Cons: pay
week days are pretty slow and more laid back, lots of stocking during the week.

the weekend are fast pace and really busy and fun, interacting with other employees and even the customers.

i learned how to different products besides shoes to customers, the shoes sell themselves when it comes to jobs like this.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 24, 2015
Sold shoes and clothing items to individuals. Worked the cash register at times in order to help out my team. Used people skills in order to finalize deals.
Productive Workplace enviornment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jacksonville, flJune 24, 2015
Finish line is a great first job. The work environment is always positive and the co-workers are great working together.
Productive and a fun place to work.
Social Media Manager (Current Employee), ToledoJune 24, 2015
Typical day of work would be getting prepped as to what the sales goal for the day is, doing a store walkthrough to make sure the store looks presentable, grabbing a walkie talkie so we all can communicate with each other easily, and catering to the needs of each and every customer so they can have a premium experience.
Enjoyable work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashua, NHJune 23, 2015
Regular day consisted of making sure the store looked clean and presentable. Checking inventory, folding, stocking, and up selling were some of the job functions performed. Management wasn't very good when it came to scheduling but they were friendly.
Fun place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 23, 2015
The environment was wonderful, policies suck since they are not enforced by upper management. The typical work day is being on the phone for 8-12 hours taking customers calls.
Great upbeat job
Premium customer service
Customer first
Art of selling
Finish Line Youth Foundation
Fun environment to work at
Cashier & Sales Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaJune 20, 2015
Pros: If you love working with shoes well this is you place to be.
Cons: Not enough time outside of work to live life.
I have grown a lot within the company, personally. I'm ready for change, something bigger, and better with a greater possibility for growth within the company. I enjoy my coworkers, management team, and the overall job. Learn how to interact with many different people. Great in diversity.
I belive the company miss represented the job position.
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2015
I was hired as a .Net C# developer, but almost all of the work I did was Informix 4gl code and linex scripts. Also spent a lot of time doing nothing as they did not seem to want give me work that did not have to do with anything other than support for one project (their core 360 project.)

1 2 3 4 5

About Finish Line, Inc.

The Finish Line is racing for athletic footwear sales. The company sells performance and casual footwear and apparel through a – Read more

Finish Line, Inc. Salaries