Finish Line, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 1,598 reviews matching the search
Average
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Waterford, CTJune 19, 2017
The job was very minimal when it came to work. Beacuse it was very competitive when it came to working with each other cause everyone would fight to get something but if not very relaxed job and fair hours
Pros
Discounted on shoes.
Cons
Team members
Company of advancement
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MIJune 19, 2017
This company puts customers as their number one priority in every form and fashion. The experience we were able to give customers showed them not just how much we appreciated their business but how much we appreciated them being able to get what they came for.
great, great job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 16, 2017
very great jobs for teenagers. There is a lot of room for growth for people who are very dedicated and work hard. I loved this job. very flexible for high school and college people.
Pros
great work place
Exciting
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXJune 16, 2017
Fun to be apart of a team and get stuff done with amazing teammates responsible for shipment and in charge of the stock room and sales Products sometimes
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short break
This place had a great variety of people in backgrounds and was a great place to work.
Genral Laborer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 15, 2017
A typical day however, may have been able to be more productive if there was some way to motivate the workers. The work itself became monotonous at times and led to workers slacking off.
Pros
Discount off of finishline goods and a decent vacation time
Family Feeling
Co-Manager/Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 15, 2017
Working for this company has given me many tools to advance my career. I enjoy going to work each day and I feel as though the entire company is one large family.
Stressful
Sales Associate / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 14, 2017
Biggest issues were with customers and coupons also the commission i didnt think that was right. very stressful and fast paced , but overall good experience and learned alot of customer service skills.
Pros
discount
Cons
coupons
Finish Line
Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2017
Finish Line provides you the opportunity to enhance your skills in sales, management, teamwork, and leadership. In addition, you may have the opportunity to advance to leadership and manage a team.
fun work enviorment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Harper Woods, MIJune 12, 2017
fun days at work.. might have a bad day due to customers, management is usually fun depends on who you work with. hardest part of the job is remembering the shoes & where they are, most enjoyable part of the job is learning about the different kinds of shoes.
Overview
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJune 12, 2017
Finish Line offers benefits to all employees immediate from the first day of work. The in store management was not very knowledgeable and often times referred you to HR for simple questions. The DM was very helpful with known issues within the company and was always able to respond within a timely manner. The store was not very fastpasted unless there was a sale.
Productive and fun work enviorment
Stock/cashier/sales associate (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJune 12, 2017
a typical day at work consist of me greeting all customers. providing professional customer service. all team members helped one another to exceed there knowledge of products. workplace was always clean the overall culture was a happy friendly family like bond. the best part of the job was the people you meet daily. the hardest part about the job was the fact there wasn't any hard parts the job was overall easy.
Pros
free products.
Stock/Sales Associate
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WIJune 11, 2017
I had about three different days. Days where I would come in and simply stock and make sure the back was organized. The other day would be stock and sales where I would come in for stock and if the floor got too busy I wold help on the floor and the third day was when I was scheduled to be on the floor the whole day.
finishline is a fun and cool environment where you get to challenge your own coworkers on reaching your goal for the day
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJune 8, 2017
i love working at a fast working environment where you always moving around, and greeti people and always motivated to do your job and making the goal for the day or week.
Pros
discount is 30%
Cons
don't get unpaid vacations
Very fun group of co-workers enjoyed the time I spent there
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 8, 2017
I was given the job of sales associate at Finish Line Inc. and learned quite a bit. I learned how to connect and build a small relationship with each customer allowing me thrive in sales of product. I learned how to organize and stock the storage room as well as use a cash register. The company had daily, weekly, and monthly goals keeping work fast pasted but well earned when met goals.
Fast paced workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INJune 5, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of opening and or closing the store, during the day I was responsible for managing the floor, receiving shipment, placing special orders for customers, operating cash register.
Pros
Being able to work with lots of different people
Cons
working weekends and holidays
Great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 2, 2017
Providing great customer service. Accepting all types of payments for purchases. Excellent verbal skills. Sales and keeping the show room clean. Folding clothes and replacing shoes. Answering the phone and looking up items for customers. Taking orders and packing orders for shipment.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Great environment to work your communication and hands on skills
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILJune 2, 2017
A typical day at finish line usually is almost never a boring day because you are always interacting with people. I've learned how to better my management skills over the years since I've worked at finish line. The hardest part about the job is being on your feet all day. Its worth it though when you are satisfying customers. The most enjoyable part about finish line is working with great co-workers and assisting people who visit the store and watching them leave with satisfaction.
Pros
Discounts on merchandise
Cons
Being on your feet all day
My days at Finish Line.
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 31, 2017
Working as an employee at Finish Line, Inc. was a great overall experience. I gained so much from working for the company. Skills I still use today. I am more than grateful to have had the opportunity to be employed there. Finish Line is like family to me ill always bleed blue. All the youth programs, drives, and community involvement really kept me invested over the years. The culture, the people, the pace was all a thrilling yet humbling journey.
Pros
Get training. Good Customer service. Lots of integrity.
Cons
Slow advancement. Bias towards management. Could be better in compensation.
Fun and productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 31, 2017
Was a very fun time. Learned numerous skills and got the rhythm of being in a working community. Taught me how to deal with adversity in the workplace. Learned how to treat customers with the best service possible.
Fun working environment
Manager in Training (MIT) (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOMay 29, 2017
Great working atmosphere. Fun to work on shoe release days. Locations inside malls have great hours of operations. Sometimes business is slow, especially during weekdays.
Pros
Associate discount, new shoe release days
Cons
Pay, growth opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Finish Line, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.