Finish Line, Inc.

Finish Line, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun environment to work at
Cashier & Sales Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaJune 20, 2015
Pros: If you love working with shoes well this is you place to be.
Cons: Not enough time outside of work to live life.
I have grown a lot within the company, personally. I'm ready for change, something bigger, and better with a greater possibility for growth within the company. I enjoy my coworkers, management team, and the overall job. Learn how to interact with many different people. Great in diversity.
I belive the company miss represented the job position.
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2015
I was hired as a .Net C# developer, but almost all of the work I did was Informix 4gl code and linex scripts. Also spent a lot of time doing nothing as they did not seem to want give me work that did not have to do with anything other than support for one project (their core 360 project.)
Fun fast pace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJune 14, 2015
Great for a summer job or a seasonal job has great perks to working in a retail store but on the weekend and holidays it can get a little crazy
Finish Line Is Like My Second Family, But I'm Looking For More
Order Processing (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 13, 2015
I've was once hired at finish line at the age of 16, working as a part time cashier at the store. I have grown a lot within the company, personally. I'm ready for change, something bigger, and better with a greater possibility for growth within the company. I enjoy my coworkers, management team, and the overall job. Finish Line has become something like a second home to me.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJune 12, 2015
A typical day requires bringing out 3 shoes for customers, stock, and being a cashier. You may have 2 other people working with you and it's pretty much a slow paced day.
Productive and fast paced
Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 11, 2015
Fast paced environment. Productive and helps build customer service. Great first job experience. Learn how to interact with many different people. Great in diversity.
Unload boxes and stock shelves
Stocker (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJune 10, 2015
Pros: good breaks and love the environment.
Cons: Didnt pay enough
I was a stocker so I opened the shipment we have and I place them in correct order within the stock room. Sometimes I have to shift to fit a set in throughout the stock room.
awful
Cashier (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 9, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: poorly managed
I was a manager for Finish Line the upper management doesn't care about you or if you have medical issues you have to work threw them. The upper management picked favorites my District manager was a female so other females she was cold towards she preferred men.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pineville, NCJune 9, 2015
I truly enjoyed my experience as an Assistant Manager for Finsih Line. I am so thankful for all of the knowledge I received while being a Finish Line employee.
Fun enivornment to work in
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Westwood, CAJune 9, 2015
I enjoyed working at Finish Line very much that I was actually upset my seasonal position was over. It was fun and fast paced which I like in a job. I was always busy doing something.
Upbeat and exciting social workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Horseheads, NYJune 8, 2015
No two days are the same at Finish Line. Being part of a small, tight knit, team is fun as well as challenging. Every manager is responsible for not only making sure goals are met (sales, training, tasking) but also developing the associates to strengthen the team. I really enjoy working with others as part of a team, and working hard to meet our goals. The challenges are exciting and everyday brings a new challenge to the table.
Great Job
Floor Associate (Former Employee), Arlington, TexasJune 8, 2015
The job duties of a Finish Line sales associate involve a great deal of interaction with customers. Finish Line sales representatives primarily work sales floors and answer questions about products, merchandise, and services. Sales workers with Finish Line may also operate cash registers and organize product displays. Finish Line stores typically hire knowledgeable and friendly workers for sales associate jobs. Dedicated work ethics and positive personalities also benefit job hunters during the Finish Line hiring process. Sales associates undergo one to two weeks of training and orientation, in most cases.
productive
Asst. Store Manager/ FT Evening (Former Employee), st. louisJune 8, 2015
Pros: working with the customers
Cons: short breaks
great place to work for young people. if you love working with shoes well this is you place to be. the people that you work with are great and helpful.
outgoing enviornment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 8, 2015
the store environment is very upbeat and all the employees are friendly.The managers are easy to talk to. My favorite part about working at finish line is being able to help people find the right shoe for their occasions.
Fine place to work, horrible upper management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MdJune 7, 2015
Upper management, terrible
Job security sucks
Not enough time outside of work to live life.
Enjoyed being a manager
Holiday hours were bad
As an assistant you could learn a lot.
Manager Trainer (Former Employee), Orange, CAJune 5, 2015
As a new up and comer Finish Line will help you grow as a person. You can move up the ladder quick if your energetic and have a keen sense of common sense.
Great Place
Store Manager (Current Employee), Saint Cloud, MNJune 4, 2015
I enjoy working for FInish Line. I've learned a lot about management in sales and everything it surrounds. This includes labor, inventory, merchandising, pricing, visuals, and sales! My co-workers are very close group professionally. We love our job and working together which makes my job so much more fun as a store manager.
Good atmosphere
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 3, 2015
Pros: good place to be fun to work there
Cons: the pay is decent at best
Love the environment fun place to be and work. Competitive company and the co workers were alot of fun. The best part of the day is working while music is playing and not seeing the same people over and over. Competing with others to sale more merchandise is another plus as well.
Fun work place and very customer oriented
General Manager (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJune 3, 2015
Pros: contests, employee discounts and employee benefits
Cons: being open on Thanksgiving
Overall the company is great to work for and they have great benefits. The company is all about making the customer happy and the staff was very team oriented. The hardest part of the job is during peak season (holidays) because you hardly see your family.
Finish Line fitness store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greenwood IndianaJune 3, 2015
Pros: Fun environment, Talking to customers face to face.
Cons: Really exhausting always having to run around and never able to sit down.
I like Finish Line well enough. I was a sales associate. Meaning that I would sell customers merchandise and help customers find the products they need/ wanted.
Job was a little repetitive always doing the same thing.
I didn't feel like I could ever relax. It was a little to fast paced sometimes.

About Finish Line, Inc.

The Finish Line is racing for athletic footwear sales. The company sells performance and casual footwear and apparel through a – Read more

Finish Line, Inc. Salaries