Finish Line, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 1,473 reviews matching the search
Many people to help and a fun upbeat workplace.
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people i worked with and the people I helped. Throughout my shifts i would check people out at the register, clean, help customers, organize, redo wall and other visuals.
Cons
Not many hours
Sales are okay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KSJanuary 26, 2017
Hard to make commission when there wasn't as much consumer traffic (not necessarily companies fault, just bad location). The store I worked at has since shut down, but overall a fun working environment.
Pros
fun co-workers
Cons
closed down
Fun job for young People.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJanuary 26, 2017
Was the manager of the floor for about 2 years. Worked there full-time and ended up as a part-time helping manger with everyday goals. Would recommend to the younger crowd.
Easy to use and fill out
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 25, 2017
Over all my work is simple. Clock in help customers and make sure the store os clean. There have been days where we get busy and its stressful. The mangers are great and always keep me and other sales associates up to date one store policies and training.
Great team!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 25, 2017
Typical day consists of overall all day customer service on floor or on phone, stocking and arranging inventory, cleaning up facility, signing up client for customer awards. Daily goals
Awesome place to work.
Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Finish line has only been my second job but I have grown and have learned so much with working with this company. As long as shoes are your thing you'd fit right in with everyone else. It's a great retail job to have.
Pros
Shoe discount
Cons
Management and higher positions aren't on the same page
Great place to learn customer service and build relationships.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 23, 2017
I was employed there for 5 years and I loved every minute of it. As a sales associate you still make hourly plus commission and with small staffed stores you're guaranteed hours.
Maintain constant presence on sales floor to address customers needs.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAJanuary 23, 2017
Nice enviroment.
Great management.
Clean store.
Organized.
Easy task if your good with people.
I love finding that right shoe for customers comfort and satisfaction.
Fun productive work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  White Marsh, MDJanuary 22, 2017
Great place to work love interacting with customers and helping them find what they came for . Commission is always great and customers always leave happy
Pros
Great customer service
Cons
fun eviorment, and nice employees
Sales Associate/ AMIT (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN,January 22, 2017
great store, Management is very professional, great work environment , sometimes you deal with rude customers but thats normal, everyone is nice within the work area. typical day was work 9-4 or 5 grab shoes and make sure their leaving with a a smile on their face
good
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2017
great working there had lot of fun and made a lot of money working there. typical day jus selling sneakers always had Jordan's in the store. sneaker discount all the time except on the newest Jordan's Always had fun talking to the customers and employees are great.
Sales associate
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Silverdale, WAJanuary 21, 2017
Its a good job. I just wish it wasn't part time and it was full time so there would be more hours. The pay is great and the people around is amazing and fun to work with
Productive and Fun Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 21, 2017
Bringing such a sneaker head and having so many sneakers working at finish line helped me to get more sneakers meet more sneaker heads again meeting new friends
good job while going to school
Cashier Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 21, 2017
I worked here for about a year and a half as a cashier, it is a good part time job for people going to school. it is a bit of work and the store tends to get messy with the high traffic it receives.
fun
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJanuary 20, 2017
Productive and fun but the lack of hours causes to look for a new jobs for a starting out job its really good choice but later down the line look for new job because hours are not stable
Pros
fun fast paced
Cons
no stable hours no good commuanction
Enjoyed working at Finishline
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 20, 2017
Great Job, Fast Past. Moved up from a Part-time associate to Full time Assistant Manager. Won brooks contest for selling the most Brooks Running Shoe contest in the company.
Retail
Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 20, 2017
Fast changing environment but it doesn't seem like the company is innovative enough to compete with other competitors as far as product and appeal. Front office personnel is always changing which isn't good because it shows lack of stability! Salary not competitive enough since commission was taken away and changed to a bonus incentive program only available to Management.
Pretty Good
PRE ASSISTANT MANGER/SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Selling shoes, communicating with staff and customers, cash handling, organizing shoes and merchandise, online orders.
Productive workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier/Stock (Former Employee) –  Erie County, PAJanuary 19, 2017
A great place to learn different customer service techniques. They have understandable management. Enjoyable environment with great customers and selection of footwear.
Pros
Selection in shoes
Cons
Can get busy
Decent
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Because it's a department inside of Macy's, there are days that are completely dead and days where the sales come in greatly. I learn how to come up with multiple solutions to solve many difficulties, how to have excellent customer service and care, how to manage a the store by myself and still help customers in need and how to work well with others. Many of my co-workers get along very well. We help eachother with anything we can. Overall for the time I've been working for finishline it's been a great learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Finish Line, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.