Finish Line Employee Reviews

Fast pace and competitive
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Erie, PADecember 13, 2017
Finish line was a fast pace and competitive company. You had to move fast and learn even quicker. At times though hard work would go unnoticed. Credit was not always given when it was due.
Love my jobs
Cashier/Sales Associate/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CADecember 11, 2017
Cashier helped my customers pick out the most tip pair of sneakers that was popping at that moment provided excellent customer service and made sure all my customers was taken care of
Iffy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIDecember 9, 2017
Weren't really perfessional about me being in school. I was playing football and going to school and working. I was constantly asking for hours to work and never called in. But I was soon to be let go of and not told while they switched management.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Bad communication
loved it
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2017
it was very easy going there wasn't any issues that i had the pay was amazing loved my hours. i would highly recommend this job to someone else. loved the discounts and stock options
Pros
pay, discounts
Fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 4, 2017
I liked working he because of the fast pace that’s kept . Which makes the time go by a lot faster . It’s a nice clean area to work in and the working hours are pretty consistent
Pros
Worker appreciation
Best warehouse place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 4, 2017
Working at Finishline wasn't stressful. It was very laid back. Not to many people work there. It was a small warehouse. You had to make sure you hit rate everyday that you was there. You got a discount working there. Everyone was easy to get along with.
Energetic and upbeat Co-workers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IADecember 3, 2017
Respectable work place with lots of rooms for promotion but poor hours and mediocre pay. People were great to be around and fun to talk to but when it came to a personal aspect of the job it came up very wanting.
Pros
Enviroment, and Ambiance
Cons
Hours, and Pay
Nice work place / Poor Management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSDecember 3, 2017
-The comapny overall is nice.
- Terrible Management
-Very Easy Job
-Learned better customer service skills
-Learned More About Management
-I love the discount
Pros
Great Discount
Cons
Poor Management
finish line
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLDecember 3, 2017
Its a good first job but since I'm getting older now i need a actual job that's gonna pay well for me so i can start doing things on my own but its not that hard to work there everyone friendly and chill . The mangers are great & very understanding.
It worked
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 29, 2017
Just a job nothing exactly inspiring. I expected something more mysterious about being a sales clerk in retail. When in reality it's easy work for a decent pay that offers no advancement or change in day to day activities
Team Leader
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WANovember 29, 2017
Typical retail environment with typical retail hours. Pretty good if you're in a management position, full time hours. Hardest part was finding quality employees that would stay or show up. Not a lot of hours for many employees in general.
great team atmosphere , fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 28, 2017
help out customers. laugh joke, use ur people skills, meet new people, learn about new product, help people decide on a comfortable shoe. dress and style people based on what you think looks good on them
Finish Line Management
Assistant Manager/MIT (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 27, 2017
I was initially hired to train for a store management position.I went to a smaller store to learn finish line again.and things never panned out the way they said it would. The manager at the smaller store was awesome and I learned alot from him. Once I got to my final training store I found out the position I was promised and had been working really hard for had been given to someone else.
I love this job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 26, 2017
A typical day at Finish Line is fun. You go in talk to customers and you have to love your job in order to persuade customers. I love selling shoes and accessories. I get to put my own twist in it and I get to give my honest opinion on particular stuff.
Pros
Working in the mall
Cons
No cons
Summary
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tannersville, PANovember 25, 2017
On a normal work day, you would go in and open up store, install and count each till ensuring there was no unders or overages. Receive shipment and process it onto the sales floor.
Great opportunity
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 21, 2017
overall I had a great experience with the company and gained tones of leadership skills. working at a location within another store taught me how to be a team player with not only my associates but ones from a different company to reach the same goal.
Good temporary job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 20, 2017
Coworkers are great, and environment can be fun with the right management. Good for temporary work, even for a few years, not ideal for a lifelong career.
Great sales associates around to work with but management makes this place terrible
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYNovember 16, 2017
I have worked with the company for a couple years now and I have been trying to get out. They don’t promote anyone unless you are close with managers. They all work together besides one another and can honestly care less about the rest of the workers. No consideration of outside life.
Pros
Discount, Nice Co-Workers
Cons
Practically everything
fun workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 16, 2017
Management when i was there was great. Everyone made sure they worked as a team. If you had any questions or concerns management was there to help you through.
Finish Line
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 15, 2017
I absolutely love working at Finish Line and helping all the customers. Having shoe knowledge and being sneaker-savvy is a must when working for this type of company, which I am glad the I endure. Though Finish Line has its perks, unfortunately it the pay is not equivalent to the amount of work, but overall I love it.