Finish Line Employee Review

Great work
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Grand JunctionFebruary 20, 2014
I was offered the job the same day another job was offered for me and thought it was going to cause problems however my manager made great efforts to help fix any issues. compared to any other job the management is great and extremely helpful. The head manager is great at his job and goes great lengths to ensure we know what we need to know to be successful on the job. Only downside to work is the customers at times, most often I enjoy meeting new people however occasionally we get people who feel like they are deserving of a discount since we technically are profiting off commission. Since I started working here I've made a lot of friends and became recognized around my town as "that shoe guy" and on multiple occasions had other employers approach me about working for them because of the training we receive at Finish Line.
Pros
Great management and starting job for college students
Cons
Not as many hours as I'd like

Other Finish Line Employee Reviews

Iffy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIDecember 9, 2017
Weren't really perfessional about me being in school. I was playing football and going to school and working. I was constantly asking for hours to work and never called in. But I was soon to be let go of and not told while they switched management.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Bad communication
loved it
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2017
it was very easy going there wasn't any issues that i had the pay was amazing loved my hours. i would highly recommend this job to someone else. loved the discounts and stock options
Pros
pay, discounts