The Web Designer will work on our company’s public facing websites. The Web Designer will work with internal stakeholders to translate ideas into highly useable web designs and online advertisements. Additionally, the Web Designer will provide input in user interface design standards to optimize ease of use and achieve an integrated look and feel throughout our sites.
The Web Designer will have an extensive background in CSS (CSS3, Sprites), HTML (HTML5), JQuery, PHP and .NET. The Web Designer will be responsible for updating content and graphics, monitoring any change in performance from the updates performed.
- Conceptualize, design and code email campaigns
- Propose and implement website design changes to improve shopper experience
- Work with our IT team to reduce site load times and increase overall performance of the site.
- Develops researches and creates user interfaces, page layouts and graphical elements for existing websites.
- Use HTML/CSS to create clean, standards-compliant web pages for various company websites.
- Apply SEO best practices to assigned pages.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in e-commerce design
- Prior experience in A/B site testing tools
- Foundational understanding of web application development with technologies such as CSS (CSS3, Sprites), HTML (HTML5), JQuery, PHP and .NET
- Expertise in HTML/CSS
- Expertise in software such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual Studio
- Expertise in Internet design issues (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.)
- Experience in version control systems such as SVN
- Experience in Magento is a plus
- Experience with website conversion optimization and SEO is a plus.
- Demonstrated Written and Verbal Communication Skills, coupled with a high level of Motivation, Attention to Detail, and Ethical Behavior
The Web Designer reports directly to the Design Supervisor.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard