Fintrac, a woman owned and US-based consulting company develops agricultural solutions to end hunger and poverty. For more than 20 years, we have worked with local and global partners to increase production, improve postharvest handling, add value, and develop markets and competitive value-chains for the world’s most vulnerable farmers and communities.
By teaching farmers proven technologies and practices, we increase yields to improve nutrition, generate income, and build industries.
Since 2000, Fintrac has:
- Increased incomes for 700,000 smallholder farmers
- Created more than 275,000 jobs in agricultural value chains
- Put 350,000 hectares of land under sustainable practices
- Leveraged more than $200 million in new investment
- Generated $830 million in agricultural sales
- Contributed to the food security of 4.5 million people – less