Fircroft

Fircroft Employee Reviews

It's a body shop
Helicopter Logistics Coordinator / Alpine (Former Employee), Alpine Oilfield, AlaskaApril 27, 2015
Fircroft is a placement agency that serviced my contract with ConocoPhillips. I did not work for or report to anyone at Fircroft.

As a subcontractor, they did represent me, and their cut was reasonable and substantially less than the industry standard of half.
Great at finding you a job that fits you.
Chevron, Kitimat LNG Project, Administrative Asst (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 2, 2014
I was able to learn and grow in just a matter of months. I was given great opportunities and took full advantage. I am very grateful for it all because I am a much more valuable employee now than when I initially came in.
Productive and Fun place to work
HSE management (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2014
Pros: incident free work environment
Cons: at times limited breaks
A typical work day is to meet and greet with all workers. There is always something to learn in the work place from the workers and they are always readily accessible to explain. I enjoy my conversations with the workers and respect for one another. My co-workers are always there to lend a helping hand. The most enjoyable part of my job is coaching the workers to develop a "pro-active" work environment. The hardest part of my job is being away from the workers to maintain records.
Great company to work for with locations all over the country.
Permit Coordinator (Former Employee), Toledo, OHOctober 7, 2013
Fircroft has been a great company to work for. The management staff is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed working for a company that recognizes hard work.
Pleasant working environment.
Receptionist - Temp (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2012
Very professionally run company. Employees were helpful during my time there.