Fire Mountain Gems and Beads

Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Employer Reviews

Incentive Program
Fulfillment Processor (Former Employee), Grants Pass, ORDecember 19, 2013
Pros: free lunches monthly, incentive pay, good health benefits
Cons: favortism, owners don't even know how the company is really run
Fire Mountain was a great company at first, but I honestly was treated badly by them and after being terminated when I was constantly complimented on my work, and promoted the day before I was fired, I created a lawsuit case against them with BOLI. I feel very betrayed by their actions and the things they said to me or about me afterwords. I was only seeking protection and they decided to fire me the victim, instead of the problem. I worked very hard for them and I feel I didn't deserve to be treated this way since I only minded my own business and worked as hard as I could for them, I avoided drama and kept to myself. I wouldn't recommend anyone work for them, honestly. It was wonderful at first, good pay, a fun job to have, you got to socilize in the warehouse, I enjoyed it for a good while. It was fast paced which I love, I work well going fast and learn quickly as well, but how they treated me was not ok.
Production worker
Production Worker (Former Employee), Grants Pass, ORAugust 14, 2013
Pros: early shift provided time with my family
Cons: can not think of any
Sorting and counting beads, advanced to maintaining the sorting machines in the production area,
Family Oriented, hard working business that went above and beyond for it's workers.
Customer service representative/ Reciever II (Former Employee), Grants Pass, ORMay 22, 2013
Pros: bonuses, free food, gifts, paid holidays and much much more.
Cons: health care
I looked forward to every day. Most everyone I worked with was kind and just as hard working as I. I had great managers and everyone of them went above and beyond to ensure I had the best training. I was able to advance in less then six months. We had weekly meetings for my department just to ensure that each of us were praised and comended for our hard work. We had monthly company wide meetings which the owners most always attended. We were catored to on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis. This in my opinion was one of the best traits about the company because it is hard to find a large prosperous company who actually cares about the well being of all of its wokers. I can honestly say I always felt appreciated and even the CEO of the company knew me by name. Which says a lot about a company that has over 500 workers.
Growing company
Employee (Former Employee), OregonOctober 12, 2012
A fast pace company constantly going through changes. Several opportunities to learn new concepts and areas.