FireHost, a secure, fast-paced, growth-oriented secure hosting company, has career opportunities for talented and highly motivated individuals who possess both a solid technical knowledge of hosting environments and excellent communication skills. Account Executives will respond to inbound leads and contacts, place outbound sales inquiries, assist prospective and current customers with solution planning and execution, create quotes, and follow up on the hosting needs of existing customers.
Ideal candidates for this position will possess exceptionally high skills in IT security, the web hosting industry, and virtualization in a service-provider model.
- Competitive Salary
- FireHost pays 100% of insurance premiums for employeeʼs medical and dental coverage
- Roth and traditional 401K match, up to 6%
- 160 hours paid vacation per year
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Field inbound and outbound sales opportunities via email, live chat, telephone, and in person
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge in IT requirements for regulatory compliance guidelines such as PCI DSS and HIPAA
- Educate customers and prospective customers on best practices for hosting security and virtualization
- Architect effective hosting solutions and create and present quotes to active and prospective clients
- Log notes, calls, and activities with prospective and active clients in the appropriate forum
- Close deals
- Perform customer account management activities through proactive follow-ups and analysis
- Enthusiasm for IT security and hosting technology
- Exceptional knowledge of security, hosting, and information technology
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and goals
- Able to promptly respond to customer and prospects via email, telephone, and other electronic communications
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Handle private and confidential information with physical and ethical care
- Ability to work overnight shifts as needed
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general equivalence degree (GED) (required)
- Minimum three years working in web hosting (preferred)
- Minimum three years working in IT security (preferred)
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree (preferred)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please see www.FireHost.com/company/careers for more details and a complete listing of our open positions.
Indeed - 15 months ago