FireHost, a secure, fast-paced, and growth-oriented secure cloud hosting company, has career opportunities for talented and highly motivated individuals who possess both a solid technical knowledge of hosting environments and excellent communication skills. The Account Executive for Partner Sales will respond to inbound leads, place outbound sales calls, assist prospective and current customers and actively develop relationship with referral partners. The Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales quota by adding new partners and closing sales opportunities from existing partner leads. This role joins the Partner Development Team and reports to the Director of Channel Sales.
Ideal candidates for this position will have previous experience in the web hosting industry, IT security and virtualization in a service-provider model.
We're looking for the best of the bunch, and we ensure we do what we can to attract and keep top talent. We provide Roth and traditional 401K match of up to 6%, lunch every day, 160 hours of paid vacation every year, generous salaries, health insurance coverage, and a challenge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Field inbound and outbound sales opportunities via email, telephone and in person
- Position messaging around partner programs strategic value and unique benefits
- Respond to partners leads and aggressively manage sales funnel
- Use effective sales and marketing tools in support sales and channel operations
- Work with peers in Referral Partner Program and provide feedback to Channel Marketing Manager to improve marketing programs
- Educate partners and prospective customers on best practices for secure hosting
- Log notes, calls, and activities with prospective and active clients in SalesForce
- Close deals
- Perform partner account management activities through proactive follow-ups
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the tools in our
environment today, but this list will change and grow:
- Microsoft Office Suite for Mac and Windows (Expert level Excel user pivot tables, lookups, and formulas)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Acrobat primarily)
- Zuora (or other similar billing system)
- QuickBooks for Windows
- FireHost Internal Management System (Tickets, live chat)
- Enthusiasm for IT Security and hosting technology.
- Ability to build trust with partners and with peers internally
- Must be persuasive, detailed, organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent time management, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet short deadlines in fast paced, team oriented environment
- Ability to win commitments and follow through with partner requests
- Previous experience as a sales engineer (preferred)
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines for PCI DSS and HIPAA requirements (preferred)
- Ability to converse on infrastructure and application requirements (preferred)
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum three years working in web hosting (preferred).
- Minimum three years working in IT security (preferred)
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree (preferred)
See www.firehost.com/company/careers for a full description as well as a complete listing of our open positions.