Headquartered in St Louis, Missouri, FireTech LLC. is a Design Build Fire Protection Sprinkler Contractor focusing on new and existing construction, power generation plants, commercial, retail and industrial facilities with a concentration of business operations in Missouri and Illinois.
FireTech LLC is seeking an experienced Water Based Systems (Sprinkler) Designer in St. Louis, MO. Qualified candidates should be Nicet Certified (preferred) and have at least 5 years in the sprinkler industry.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop design and calculations of various water based systems including but not limited to wet pipe, dry pipe and foam systems.
- Performing on-site survey of existing facilities
- Identifying code issues and discrepancies
- Create material lists and order materials needed to support field projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer has all required copies of all required documentation upon completion of project work.
- Knowledgeable of all regulatory standards pertaining to assigned duties; i.e., State, OSHA, and NFPA regulations, etc.
- High School or GED
- Proficient AutoCad
- Knowledge of HydraTec, 3D, Revit and Navis Works is a plus
- Nicet III certified
- 5+ years of industry specific experience
- Keep all certifications and licenses current and renewed by completing continuing education as required.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record, mechanically inclined and computer skills in Microsoft Office
Other: Good analytical, communication, and human relations skills required. Capability to work on major project teams and to handle multiple assignments/projects and prioritize required.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical and dental), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement (for qualified training).
FireTech is an equal opportunity employer.