Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs Employer Reviews

Fast paced, and high energy
Crew Member (Current Employee), Boynton Beach, FLAugust 11, 2014
We work hard with a very friendly staff, and loyal customers.
Good franchise
Manager (Former Employee), Albany, GAAugust 11, 2014
I enjoyed working around the staff cause everybody only focus was costumer service. The managers were very intelligent people that cared about a clean franchise.
good workplace
Cook, Customer Service, Cashier, Dishwasher (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 29, 2014
prepare subs
good management
good co workers
great customers
Good place to work because I showed improvement and for the first time it actually mattered and I was promoted.
Hiring Manager (Former Employee), Lone Tree, COJuly 27, 2014
Pros: great people to work with and good pay
Cons: had to leave to come here for school
I would open the store every day, prepare all food for the upcoming shift, check so see if I had any interviews that day for potential hires, open the store to the public, and then train the new staff that had recently been hired on all of our procedures.
Well managed and professional workplace with an enjoyable team environment
Team Member (Current Employee), Midlothian, VAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: positive work environment
Cons: no health insurance or benefits
A usual day at work begins with setting up the store for business, preparing meats and produce for an quick and professional customer experience. At Firehouse I have learned how to more effectively manage myself as well as my crew. The individuals I work with are pleasant and mature, and the management team does a great job at maintaining a professional – more... workplace. One of the most difficult aspects of the job is providing fast and accurate orders due to the nature of the business. One order goes through 4 people before the sandwich gets to the customer so if one person does something wrong and nobody catches it, especially during a lunch/dinner time rush, problems may arise. – less
great fast food franchise with franchise opportunities in the subs (lunch or dinner sandwich) industry
Food Prep/Cashier/crew member (Former Employee), Plantation, FLJuly 26, 2014
Fun to work here, lots of hours, and great for first job. There are lots of friendly customers that come in (always a bad nut every now and then) but the rest usually have smiling faces. Weekdays are never too busy but Saturday and Sunday are another story. Not too difficult work
productive, fun work place,good people
Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 23, 2014
all in all one of m favorite jobs I've had. good boss and I learned a lot about how to deal with customers
In my honest opinion, I had a better working experience at Firehouse Subs than I did at Pizza Hut.
Team Member (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 19, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I got along with everybody which made the work days go by faster and I really enjoyed my time at Firehouse Subs. If I could, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Fast pace, remembrance a must
Prep/Customer Service (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: great food and fun fast pace
Cons: no breaks, no pay, not clean
Over worked, no breaks and always required to work a double shift.
Not the best company
Crew Member, Catering Crew, Key Holder (Former Employee), 688 W 23rd St Panama City, Fl 32428July 14, 2014
Pros: half priced lunch. company christmas lunch
Cons: bad management, lazy managers. no team work
Treatment here is awful. I did more than my fair share of work here and was ALWAYS passed by for a promotion. Always got along with co workers, came in early, stayed late and took shifts as much as I could. Management is ridiculous here.
Firehouse Subs
Cashier (Current Employee), Oak Ridge, TNJuly 11, 2014
Pros: 50% off on days that you work, employee of the month benifits
Cons: short breaks & scheduling
My typical work day begins with preparation of the restaurant. Following a set list put down mats, brew the tea, bake cookies, take down chairs, filling up the ice, counting your till and making sure that all of the salad preparation is done.
My very first bit of experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2014
It was exciting to go in to work and learn new thing with new people, but it was also too much for me being a senior in school. I learned about the systems and more about becoming responsible. My management was very understanding and ready and willing to help at all times. Co workers were an enjoyment and very entertaining. The hardest part of the job – more... was cleaning the lobby bathroom. The most enjoyable was the overall atmosphere. – less
I will never eat here again.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Tamp, FloridaJuly 11, 2014
Pros: half price food is employee. free food if management.
Cons: to much bull****
Management was beyond disrespectful and rude. I was promoted to supervisor and they rewfused to pay me supervisor pay. They are infested with roaches and completly disgusting. I wouldnt go back to firehouse subs if I was poor and living on the streets starving.
Productive and live environment
Crew Member (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 10, 2014
Typical day fast.learned certain points of delivering the most quickest and enjoyable service to many everyday customers
fun work place
CASHIER (Former Employee), gaJuly 10, 2014
Pros: the experince, the atomospere, and portrait and the story of each store
Cons: more growth opporunity
typical day mt team and I come in roll meat in proportions as required. when its time to open, I get my drawer ready. through out the day I take orders, keep dinning area clean.interact with customers and my team members. i will also get on line to make sandwhichs
Very friendly enviroment
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLJuly 4, 2014
fats and friendly enviroment. Co-workers are very helpful.
Excellent Service
SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: great employees
Cons: health care
Just a great atmosphere and great people to be with. The family environment just makes working a pleasure
productive
Shift Manager/Cashier/Waitress (Current Employee), Baytown, TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: no healthcare
Answering phones, making out bills, sending out the bills to the proper address and general office work.
Small company that felt like family
cashier (Former Employee), Marianna, FLJuly 1, 2014
It was easy to work somewhere you felt like you were with friends. It was a fast paced easy to maintain type of job with great food and good people. I learned how to make sandwiches, and the proper way to stock shelves. The hardest part of my job was not burning myself. the easiest part was getting along with my coworkers.
Productive work place that allows you to develop ongoing opportunities
Crew Member (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2014
A typical day at Firehouse Subs would normally start off with preparing fresh great quality produce for the day. Organizing my work station, and counting my assigned cash register. Effectively communicating with my co-workers about our sales goals for the day and encouraging each other to meet our daily expectations.

About Firehouse Subs

Four alarm hunger might drive some sandwich lovers to these restaurants. Firehouse Restaurant Group operates and franchises more – Read more

Firehouse Subs Photos