Firestone Industrial Products

Firestone Industrial Products Employer Reviews

Excellent place to work.
Finishing Operator (Former Employee), Noblesville, INMay 5, 2014
Pros: good people, good pay/benefits
Cons: plant closed and went to china and poland.
12 hour shifts. Assembly line environment. Assemble and test finish parts for shipping to customers.
good place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Noblesville, INAugust 27, 2013
Pros: good pay and benifits
Cons: closed in 2009
was allowed to go to work and do your job and go home without out being treated as a child
Great company; stressful position
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 12, 2012
Pros: stressful at times and compensation for the stress does not match at all
Cons: a very stressful position; compensation does not match stress at all.
The job title is customer service representative however, I manage over 50 accounts on a day to day basis. I work side by side with the sales department/engineers. My primary accounts are bladders and sleeves customers. Firestone is a great company to work for. It seems many people started out in customers service and advanced into hire positions. Beginning – more... in customer service is a great way to learn about the products we sell to our customers.
Coming from management to a representative position, one of the hardest parts of the job is knowing I am not being compensated for the job that I do. – less
Good place to work, most associates have been there a number of years
Employee Development/Training Instructor (Former Employee), Williamsburg, KYSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: long term security
Cons: a lot of management turnover, truth is hard to come by changing quotas, pay structure changes, bonus changes.
Pretty good place to work. The RIF (reduction in force) a couple a years ago destroyed some confidence. Some of the folks that were released were key employees. HR Manager and Plant Manager were later released (couldn't tell the truth).