First 5 LA Employee Reviews

Great workplace.
Administrative Coordinator/Notes Taker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 22, 2017
It was a great place to work because they were very friendly and easy to work with. Everyday was different because it involved meeting different people and dealing with the issues they had. I loved the company and I miss it very much.
Pros
The culture of the company.
Cons
It was only tempoary.
Fake
BSS (Former Employee) –  LAOctober 29, 2014
Working for this company as a BSS..they were fake, phony people walking around smiling at all times but truly lied and stabbed me in the back..but theirs is going...... not genuine at all... not enough money for the headache..I had to select at least one star but they don't deserve that
Good work experience
Temporary Researcher (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 2, 2014
My position was temporary and limited to mostly phone calls and emails with other First 5 staff. However, it was a pleasant work experience, and I learned a lot.
Great!
Public Affairs Department Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2014
This is a great company with great benefits. I learned a lot about event organization and working for a non-profit.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Internship Ended
Many changes each year.
Contracts Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2013
You have the ability to learn a lot from LA politics to complex business practices; however, culturally it is a very competitive place.
Learning
Program Officer II (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 17, 2013
This is a great place, but has some growing to do as an organization. There is always room for improvement.

Want to know more about First 5 LA?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First 5 LA. Our community is ready to answer.

First 5 LA Reviews by Location