First Advantage Employee Reviews

Worked from home.
Background investigator| (Current Employee), st petersburg flJuly 13, 2015
This was a temporary job so job security was never there. The call volume was very slow and I was trained by 10 different people that had no clue what to train me. I literally sat in front of a computer with no training for about a month and told me to ask my neighbors for help but yet they had nothing to do with the clients I was handling.
Launch new Products
Product Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 5, 2015
Coordinate with development teams, leaders and account managers to refine and implement new procedures. Oversee upgrade of all clients to new software platform. Communicate and work with all internal departments on product releases.
Very Qutoa-Driven! :(
Verifications Specialist (Former Employee), Largo, FLJune 30, 2015
Pros: corporat Vice President was very ingaged in the Day to day interactions
Cons: Supervisors could be very demanding
This Verification Company is Stressful due to bein Driven by a Quota System, after I left some of my former co-workers told me that they installed video cameras to watch the workers at their desks.
Fun workplace. Understanding management.
Credentialing Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 21, 2015
Great company to work for. They just need better job security. I liked the Credentialing department. It's the best job that I ever had. I enjoyed going to work. My manager was very understanding and lenient. We didn't have any attendance policy. They understood that things happen and they didn't count it against you.
Middle management always tried to help everyone
Medical Review Officer Assistant (Former Employee), 480 Quadrangle Drive, Bolingbrook IL 60440.May 3, 2015
Pros: Pot lucks are constant and everyone chipped in.
Cons: Positions were moved to India.
A Typical day at work was dealing with clients, donors, and MRO officials. This included handling of litigation paperwork, giving explanations to donors on positives, and helping clients understand the – more... medical review office processes.

I learned to deal with a high volume of calls in a short amount of time by optimizing speech that everyone could understand. I was taught to file, and to answer emails as fast as possible to keep the clients happy.

Management always looked out for team needs, and disciplined team members that would not put in effort.

The hardest part of the job was merging with a team in India due to a speech and culture barrier that was difficult to breech.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the structure/stability. – less
HIGH TURNOVER RATE
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 28, 2015
Pros: WORK FROM HOME
Cons: EVERYTHING ELSE
HIGH TURNOVER, MICRO-MANAGED

TAKE IT FROM ME... DONT IGNORE THE REVIEWS. I IGNORED THE BAD REVIEWS AND ENDED UP WRITING ONE MYSELF NOW BECAUSE I KNOW NOW WHAT THE CAUSE OF IT WAS.
Excellent environment and excellent opportunities to excel
Background Check Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, free breakfasts, Christmas bonuses.
Cons: No benefits or compensations
A typical day would start with me logging on my computer to sign in all the applications we needed to in order to provide our best service to our applicants.
The best part of my job, while I was working – more... for this company, was when I was able to provide important information to our applicants in order to find out about their background screening for employment.
I learned how to process the different steps to be able to provide reliable service without revealing sensitive information related to candidates, recruiters and customers.
I really enjoyed going every day to fulfill my duties as a BCCCR. It was a great environment where my co-workers and I will make the day go faster by being a hard working, positive, united and innovating team. – less
wonderful team mates
Fleet - Driver Qualifications Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 21, 2015
Cons: company was sending work offshore
Answered calls from clients reviewing drivers files to ensure drivers compliant. I learned so much from working in the Fleet Dept. how to read an MVR and the FMCRA requirements along with much more. It – more... was nice to be walking down the hall to take your break and management knew your name or asked about how your family was doing. Coworkers and I became friendly and helpful from the start.
I did not enjoy only one thing about my job i must say i absolutely loved the work i did, the clients i worked with and going in to work every day. – less
Not a great place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILApril 20, 2015
A lot of layoffs and outsourcing. People are having to work many hours and carry more workload. No raises while they are asking to do the job of two or more.
Productive and fun work place
Driver Qualification Specialist and Auditor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 5, 2015
A typical day at work for this company is simple and laid back. Normally everyone is just working with headphones on just trying to stay productive. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay busy when – more... there is no work. The best part of working here is the employees, they are really funny and outgoing.This was the first opportunity I have ever had to work remotely from home. Initially, I was apprehensive because I am accustomed to working in a large office. However, working from home allowed me to be more productive and have a better work-life balance – less
PRODUCTIVE
customer service rep (Current Employee), ATLANTA, GAMarch 25, 2015
A typical day is wok is always busy which keep me focus. Overall I love working for this company. Good company to work for.
Great place to work, but requires organization
Client Outreach Specialist (Supervisor) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2015
Fun, team-based environment. No micromanagement. People here are able to work from home depending on the department that you are in.
QC Specialist
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 11, 2015
A typical day at work for this company is simple and laid back. Normally everyone is just working with headphones on just trying to stay productive. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay busy when – more... there is no work. The best part of working here is the employees, they are really funny and outgoing.This was the first opportunity I have ever had to work remotely from home. Initially, I was apprehensive because I am accustomed to working in a large office. However, working from home allowed me to be more productive and have a better work-life balance. – less
productive
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee), indianapolis inMarch 7, 2015
great company to work for good communication willing to learn and adapt this is the good company to work for you will learn about transportation
Great company and people!
Fingerprint Processor (Former Employee), St. Petersburg FLFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great atmosphere and people
Cons: being laid off
Typical day is transmitting fingerprints to FBI; evaluating worker comp claims; excellent management and coworkers (until we all got laid off).
Good Job
Team Lead of Operations, Present (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 25, 2015
This is a good company with short term goals. My management was good and I was able to move up and around the company.
Criminal records support
Criminal records support (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 20, 2015
Cons: no job stability; never know when they will lay you off
A typical day at work for this company is simple and laid back. Normally everyone is just working with headphones on just trying to stay productive. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay busy when there is no work. The best part of working here is the employees, they are really funny and outgoing.
Fun work place
Processor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 30, 2014
Pros: a palce to eat with in the building
Cons: lunch is to short
Overall it a so/so place to work. It great people that works there. Lets of people help you out so that you can get on your own. Not so well side it feels like your in high school. You have to email when you take a break and when you get backits like asking to get out your sit.
Life at First Advantage
Team Lead (Current Employee), Fishers, INDecember 21, 2014
First Advantage was a great opportunity with no advancement. I typical day would be assigning out the workflow then managing and coaching to assure all team goals are being met throughout the day. Definitely a great work environment.
Great Culture - Product That Help People
Supervisor (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 10, 2014
Great local leadership team. People who care about people and support each other for the common purpose. Helping others get jobs. Leadership incorporates a lot of Six Sigma principles in their decision making.