First Allegiance Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Busy, but good place to work
Various Positions Held (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJSeptember 20, 2017
A typical day for me (& most employees) at First Allegiance can sometimes be a little busy! It can even be a little crazy at times too, but management (especially executive management) recognizes daily all the hard work the staff does not only verbally, but by planning different employee appreciation events. Management is always asking staff their opinion on processes and day to day work to help things flow smoothly. The staff (all departments) work together to get the job done!
December 7, 2017

Thank you for your review! It's an active industry, and it takes energy, drive, perseverance, and teamwork to achieve excellence. We recognize that have an exceptional team!

Energetic, Futuristic, and Contentment
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJAugust 7, 2017
First Allegiance provides an energetic work surrounding which transforms in all areas of the companies. Day to day experience is very different than other work place as there is always room for learning new things from your seniors and juniors. Everyone’s opinions matter to the Management and Executive Team. I work with employees at all levels and find that the collaborative approach that the Executive Team has is directly reflected to the rest of the company. The company has sustained the longevity regardless of market changes which really explains tenure of a lot of people working for 10+ years. Employees at any level are not treated as a number but instead are looked at as individuals. Executive Management Team truly understands work life balance and they assist you in keeping your personal life. Diversity is a key foundation of this company.
Cons
Having flexibility of work type bring a lot of change in day to day operations, At times there is staffing challenges due to growth of the company.
August 8, 2017

Thank you for your positive review! We strive to create a collaborative environment, because our strength stems from the unified contribution of every person in the company. It is gratifying to know that you appreciate our efforts to be supportive.

I love this place
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJJuly 5, 2017
This is a great place to work and have a career. You need stamina and dedication b/c the industry can be challenging but this company greatly cares for its employees. There are all kinds of thoughtful perks and ways that the company helps its employees both outwardly and behind the scenes. Thoughtful/healthy food and snacks available at all times for employees, fun events, massages, thoughtful gifts and other ways to show appreciation when the time is right, wine/cheese tasting, interest free bridge loans/financial assistance for challenging personal situations, ice cream surprise, matching 401k, medical, dental, vision, dependent care fsa, medical fsa, PTO, etc, etc...

Life isn't perfect anywhere so don't trying to find that ANYWHERE but I haven't found a place that consistently puts their efforts forward to enhance employee work (and personal) life like First Allegiance. Also, they really work hard to invest in their employees long term and help them through the difficult times that undoubtedly come up in the course of all jobs. This company is all about longevity and loyalty so dedicate yourself long term and they will try their level best to reciprocate in any way possible and in some ways that you would not expect from an employer.
Pros
So many fun perks, employer cares for employees, good energy, place to make a long term home.
Cons
Work can be challenging, peaks in volume
December 7, 2017

Thank you for your review! We do indeed try to be thoughtful and make working here a positive experience here. Perks, benefits, and , most importantly, dealing with employees as PEOPLE, humans with lives, families, feelings and interests, has earned us a loyal, committed workforce.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Allegiance. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8