First Bank Employee Reviews

Trabajo fuerte
Collector (Current Employee) –  BayamonOctober 19, 2017
En este trabajo es mucha precion y poca paga 6 dias ala semana el sabado medio dia en el area de money expres
Pros
Beneficios
Cons
La paga es muy poca
productive workplace
Consumer Collector (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 18, 2017
every day was a learning experience full of things to do, hardest part of the job was to repo peoples cars or houses. the best part of the job I was always learning
benefits
Cons
not flexible
this was my first job
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 18, 2017
the job was fine for someone like me fresh out of high school i worked in the outgoing mail processing room noon to pm it was fast paced and not a diffacult job but it was good
Pros
easy job to learn
Cons
the hours we'rnt good
call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRAugust 31, 2017
accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, cash, ideas, passion, help people, lider, service, petty cash, team leader, payroll, petty, ideas, passion
Pros
lunch
Cons
smart
really good bank
Teller (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 28, 2017
First bank is a really good bank. they offer all the benefits. they are flexible about hours, they willing to work with you and your family if there an emergency
Buen trabajo
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoAugust 12, 2017
Excelente patrono buena comunicacion buenos beneficios
Pros
Buen seguro medico
Cons
Salario bajo
A great team of work
BUSINESS SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 7, 2017
My team always worked together to achieve the company, it was a healthy environment and a lot of peace. We always tried to meet each of our customers and we could not recuse other departments so that the customers were satisfied with us.
Pros
insurance, 401k, vacation, personal day
Cons
Rates
Great Atmosphere!
Banking Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Greenville, ILJuly 29, 2017
This company is a great place. Everyone you speak with in-house or at other branches, in back office, and managers, are all friendly. First Bank is competitive and really focused on the clients' needs before anything. They truly care for the clients and want to see the best in them and the employees. You can reach out to ANYONE in the company and ask for help. They train you to do almost everything so you can move up in the company.. At least this branch in Illinois does. You receive two weeks paid vacation as soon as you start, that being for the whole year. Great health benefits and awesome commission, too! I am thankful I work for First Bank.
Pros
Very helpful, hardworkers
stability
Sr. Underwriter (Current Employee) –  chesterfield, missouriJuly 28, 2017
if your looking for stability, this is the place to work. very clos net group. good management staff. not a lot of room for growth. user friendly operating system.
Pay/Training
Banking Specialist II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 26, 2017
Not a fan of the hourly pay for tellers. Working for the company for 8 months never received proper training. By not having prior banking experience, I believe training would have been essential to my growth as an employee. Majority of training came from co-workers and self-taught experiences.
Productive work place
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 20, 2017
FirstBank provided training in a lot areas and the day was very productive. The management provided the necessary help to fulfill the goals and metrics.
Great company
Teller (Former Employee) –  Glenwood Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
Great company but if you want to work yourself up the ladder expect to claim slowly, like three to five years to just become head/lead teller. I had all my ducks in a row by a year and half but then they didn't want to promote me. I was wanting to go from teller to lead teller which wasn't a huge change in responsibility but I guess they thought I wasn't ready . I quit and started my own business.
Pros
free lunch, boos and decent holiday parties
Cons
you better be a life-er to get places here
I loved working for First Bank
Teller (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 10, 2017
Process night drop deposits, ATM deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, closing accounts, house-keeping & customer service, translate Vietnamese & English
Altamente competitíva con la Banca en Puerto Rico y el Caribe.
Business support Representative (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJune 30, 2017
Ambiente de trabajo es uno activo todo el tiempo ya que se reciben llamadas todo el tiempo y se procesan pedidos y solicitudes de compras.
Bueno y procductivo
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Muñoz Rivera, PRJune 28, 2017
Me gustó el ambiente de trabajo muy buen empleo buenos compañeros buen lugar de almuerzo limpio y cerca muchas llamadas pero con buenos incentivos bueno horario de trabajo
Pros
Comedor excelente
Cons
Heathcare
great manager
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Pauls, NCJune 27, 2017
the manager was not afraid to work to help his employees do their job. the work load was great at times and he did his job to help us finish on time.
Pros
free lunches on many days
Cons
too small, not enough room for advancement
Great place for growth opportunity
Association Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAJune 26, 2017
First Bank is a great relaxed yet busy workplace. Management encourages employee growth and advancement which was one if the best things that I appreciated about the company. The duties of Association Banking Specialist position are routine and does not see much change in the position, however. It is completely different from the high demand non-stop positions of the branch side of the banking industry.
Pros
Schedule is consistent, flexible, family friendly
Cons
Repetitive, not challenging.
Fun place to work
Client Service Supervisor, Tesson Ferry Branch (Current Employee) –  South CountyJune 26, 2017
I enjoy my days at First Bank. My day consists of monitoring the daily operations of my branch. I have tasks that must be done on a day to day basis. Each task must be done with accuracy and in a timely fashion. I have learned much at First Bank.
First Bank of Colorado
Teller Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 19, 2017
First Bank of Colorado is a great company. The environment is very friendly and everyone is very willing to help each other succeed. The company is focused at a local level, as it only serves clients in Colorado, Arizona, and California. To me, this shows that the company is community driven and that provides a great reputation and trustworthy image to its customers.
a lot of calls
Call Center Customer Care & Secretary (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRJune 2, 2017
Provide customer service by phone. Resolve all kind of problem with their accounts either personal accounts, saving, checking or credit card. Processing the different bill payments, accessing to the bank via internet/intranet.
Pros
is a name bank
Cons
by the time you get out you dont want to be in the phone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Bank. Our community is ready to answer.