First Bank

First Bank Employer Reviews

Little srtress job
Cashier, Money Counting Department (Former Employee), Rio Piedras, PRJanuary 29, 2015
Workplace with a little stress because large amounts of money were handled. You learn to have discipline, concentration and sense of responsibility. The hardest part of the job was when they got incorrect deposits which had to report to the client.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Strausburg VaJanuary 21, 2015
A typical day at work involves anwering phones and any questions that the customers may have. Trouble shooting any complications the customers may be experiencing. I am able to navigate between multiple screens at once. The hardest part of the job is the customer's and the most enjoyable part of the job is the customer's.
Good environment and schedule, many group activities
Application & Hardware Technician (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: activities, trainings, organizations in jobs
Cons: low salary
In a normal day of work, schedule backups from database applications, verify atm switches, reset PC's, installing new or updates apps, customer support to the bank employee users.

In here you learn how the bank's move backstage. How many apps and servers have. Making backups for any future problem.

Much work for a job of 8hrs a day, lack of working staff

User interaction is one of the most enjoyable part of job
Staff Auditor (Current Employee), Hazelwood, MOJanuary 2, 2015
Great place to work and room for advancement with qualified education and experience. Family owned.
great people to work with, excellent company reputation, and encourage growth
CARD SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Lakewood, CONovember 21, 2014
Pros: great reputation, colorado company, employee shares, benefits, and leadership
Cons: low wage, having to deal with the occasional upset customer
I answer customer calls, log visa debit card disputes, review accounts and transactions, follow Visa guidelines and federal regulations, dispute fraudulent charges. I had been in a branch as a teller then eventually opening new accounts for customers for 2 years prior to going to Card Services. New accounts included cross selling banking products and review credit to approve accounts. There is a great sense of teamwork throughout all of Firstbank and the management team is always very supportive and informative. I have learned patience and how to deal with customers in distress. I have learned time management skills as well.
Capable of leading an excelent customer service department
Supervisor -Mortgage Customer Service Department (Former Employee), San Juan, PRNovember 16, 2014
Supervise the customer service, collections and insurance department of the Mortgage Division

Able to do multiple tasks in a fast paced and demanding sales department in coordination with other department such as accounting, secondary market, loans origin and closing.
Daily Basis
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Juan PROctober 12, 2014
Pros: discount in auto loan & personal loan & mortgage loan
Cons: way too demanding
handling over more than 100 calls daily
every customer is different
every mad customer expand what you know about your company
great environment
the hardest part of the day when other department dont respond on the tie there suppose to
the most enjoyable part is a customer satisfied
Professional enviroment with a focus on details
Sr Loan Analyst (Former Employee), Clewiston, FLOctober 10, 2014
All training was done on bank level. I learned all policies, procedures and job functions from co-workers and bank seminars and training sessions. My co-works were more like family than just fellow employees. The hardest part of the jog was the government reporting and submissions. Everything HAD to be absolutely correct. There is no margin for error in those submissions. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customer interaction and relationships.
GOOD FOR A STARTER WORKER
Internal Adjuster (Former Employee), Santurce, PROctober 6, 2014
I WORKED IN A CALL CENTER AS AN INTERNAL ADJUSTER WITH THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL, DELAER LINES AND AUTO LOANS.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 5, 2014
Pros: good place for student to work
Cons: pay
Loved my job and responsibilities, management was good, co-workers were nice.
Great Company, slow advancement
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOOctober 2, 2014
loved working here, but need more room for advacement. Not enough posistions.
Community Bank Atmosphere
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Montgomery, TXSeptember 30, 2014
The customers and my co-workers made working at First Bank enjoyable. Advancement within the company was sustainable after lengthy employment, regardless of your knowledge and previous background.
A great company
Teller (Former Employee), Denver, CoSeptember 29, 2014
This was a great company to work for. The customers who came in on a regular basis were friendly and easy to get along with. They were understanding of the time it would take to process their transactions which helped in providing proper service to them. My coworkers were helpful and understanding if I had any problems or questions.
Good Company Values
New Accounts Representative, Teller (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: parent involvement time
Cons: tellers have to stand all day
This company has good values and prides themselves on their outstanding customer service.
Resolved Customer Transaction Queries
Banking Operations Manager (Former Employee), LagosSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: pay was commensurate with skills
Cons: lack of technology and real time internet
Opened Customer Bank accounts based on their specific needs. Performed Finacial need analysis and Funds Transfer. Cashiering and Account Deposit reconciliation.
Customer Service Oriented
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rio Piedras, PRAugust 31, 2014
I love to work with people and just try all the best that I can to help customer with their needs. I phone etiquette oriented, have being working in call center for the past 5 years and have deal with all kind of scenarios. I considered myself very responsible, loyal in what I am doing and try to learn new things everyday and try to teach other what I have learn during the years.
Promote the service and bank products sales
Representative Sales and Service (Current Employee), San Juan, PRAugust 27, 2014
Responsible for all the administrative and managerial staff support
appointment coordinator for sales and service personnel
responsible for the receipt and distribution of internal and external correspondence on a daily basis
all file control and management
event coordinator
responsible for managing existing inventory and new to selling products
account receivable on a weekly basis
attends and orients clients to promote the service and bank product sales as well as responds inquiries and brings solutions
Trainer
Insurance Agent
The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Juan, PRAugust 24, 2014
I help the people to obtain your dreams and help with their needs
Fun workplace for easy job work/life balance
Teller (Former Employee), North CarolinaJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: advancement opportunities don't really exist
Pretty even keel work environment. Perfect for moms or people just graduating from high school. Little to no room for advancement.
Bank
Branch Manager (Current Employee), ArkansasJuly 27, 2014
Enjoyable bank to work at, currently going through changes after a merger took place & branch closings. Wonderful benefits and co-workers.

1 2 3 4 5