VP of Accounting
Does this describe you?
- Inspire people to achieve things they never thought they were capable of achieving
- An energetic, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards
- Intelligent and articulate who can relate to people at all levels of an organization
- A decisive executive who possesses a "big picture" perspective
- Never fully satisfied after you achieve something
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Believe in setting clear expectations, measuring results and holding people accountable
- A roll-up-your-sleeves executive. Can function as both a doer and a delegator as situations dictate
- Consider yourself as a leader first and a financial person second
If this describes you, this is your opportunity to be an Executive Leader in a high growth, privately held organization who has been considered to be “The Best” in their industry. With over 450 associates, we believe the #1 key to our success is our people.
The Connor Group is a national leader in operating upscale apartment communities. Founded in 1991, The Connor Group has over $1.3 billion in assets and is one of the fastest growing, privately held real estate investment firms in the country.
Qualified candidates must:
- Proven track record in a senior financial-management role, resulting in the development and implantation of financial management strategies.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Direct, hands-on management style and pride yourself on your relationship building skills
- Have contributed to the significant growth and success of an organization
Indeed - 5 months ago
First Billing Services, (www.firstbillingservices.com) an innovative technology and customer service provider, is a new division of a...