First Choice Home Health Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work and learn great things
Front Office Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), Boynton Beach, FLJune 12, 2015
I love this place, the best job I have yet to come across. I learned so much about healthcare for the elderly at this Home Health Agency. CEO is great, manager and supervisor is wonderful.
Love the job
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Pontotoc, MsMarch 19, 2015
Pros: great supervisor, awesome patients
Cons: to much driving and no benefits
I love what I do, I love to help others. My supervisor is really great, but the company doesn't offer any benefits and there is really no room for advancing.
Meeting new people ,helping people
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 1, 2014
Pros: working semi in the healthcare field
Cons: driving house to house for work
Providing care for my clients. Making sure my clients are Dressed, bathed , and feed. Helping with house keeping and providing conversation with my clients while keeping them motivated to get through the day, and encouraging my clients to do as much on their own as possible.
CNA-A rewarding position
Certified Nurse's Aide (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VAAugust 29, 2014
I would travel to client's homes and help them with certain activities of daily living such as preparing meals, assisting with bathing/toileting, and just being a companion. I was able to practice many of my nursing skills as a CNA including enhancing my interpersonal skills with the clients. I didn't work along side of co-workers because I traveled to the client's houses by myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make a different in people's lives by helping them with everyday tasks that they wouldn't be able to do on their own.
Great workplace
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Mansfield, OHAugust 20, 2014
My boss is great, she works with you in the best way you can rather you have doctors appointments or needing more hours.
great learning experience
LVN Field (Former Employee), McAllen, TXDecember 31, 2013
typical work day scheduling prompt. i learned policy and procedures related to home health regulations. most enjoyable part of my employment was teaching and training patient and caregivers. great training experience in home health setting
unorganized extreme work hours
REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER (Former Employee), cincinnati ohioNovember 26, 2013
Pros: good pt care
Cons: hours
Somewhat unorganized, working 90+ hrs weekly put in dangerous work environments.
It was Fun place to work at.
Provider (Former Employee), McAllen, TXAugust 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
The elderly was a handfull but it was great a great experience.
So far this company has been a great one to work for.
Provider (Current Employee), McAllen, TXJune 10, 2013
Pros: works around my school schedule
Cons: no benefits
a typical day at work would be just seeing that the patient gets all the care they need.
Very Nurturing company for patients and employees. Home Health Agency and extensive travel involved throughout Western Montana.
Certified Home Health Aide/Certified Nurse's Aide (Former Employee), Bozeman, MTApril 26, 2013
Pros: mileage and cell phon reimbursement
Cons: no drive time reimbursement, mileage reimbursement is very low.
A typical day for this company is traveling to patients place of residency and providing personal care assistance for clients. What I have learned most is extensive communication and interpersonal skills. The managment of this company is very dedicated to patient health and Well-being. Your co-workers of this company include office personel, nursing supervision for nursing aide care, and therapists. The hardest part of this job is going into patient homes cold, without knowing the patient or families. The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that you are making a difference in the life of the patient. This company does have reimbursement for mileage but not for drive time and a small cell phone reimbursement.
Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), McAllen, TXNovember 11, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: no job security
wound care
iv
skilled nursing people
vitals
hardest part taking work home
Fun place to be
Billing Specialist/Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 13, 2012
Management was great, always put a smile on your face. What I learned was time management skills.