First Choice Recruiting Employee Reviews

Provides as much help as they can.
Loader/Unloader/Heavy Equipment Operators (Former Employee), GAAugust 19, 2015
The employees and management would help people. But did not fully apply them selves to others advantages for job oportunites.
Productive and fun work place
Home health Aide (Former Employee), Akron,OhioAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed meeting new people
Cons: Never know what to expect from clients
Normal day for me is to walk in an greet my client an began to tend to there needs. I have learn to help others cope with whatever problem that has occurred in there life. hardest part of the job was getting attached and they might pass on or you have schedule conflict an d have to change client. Most enjoyable part is getting to know the client and family seeing there common ground with you and gaining there trust. My job did real well with great communication with calling and letting us know if a client did not need us for that day or if they were hospitalize. etc.
production work
Production Operator (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 17, 2015
Pros: early start
Cons: standing
Worked assembly of clothes and cleaning. Sorted and prepared clothing for production. Pressed and cleaned garments which included but not limited to:
• Production/Assembling
• Sorting and Organizing
• Meeting daily production quotas
Firstchoice is being an interesting workplace.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 14, 2015
Firstchoice is a Medical Staffing agency. We serve people of all races with disabilities. It's a very interesting job and I enjoyed my time of employment there. What I've learned there is that they got the best care they ever got. I've treat them with the upmost respect.The management is very nice and my co-workers are the same. The hardest part of the job was leaving it.
Not consistent
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXAugust 14, 2015
I went months without working. When I did start working, the company was hostile and the owner nor my supervisor would do anything about it.
Great company to work for!
Maintenance Help (Former Employee), Savannah, GAAugust 12, 2015
They found me a job really quick and were always so sweet every time I came in to pick up my check. They even offered school supplies for any parents who may have had children and just gave them away. I love this company!
Co-workers are nice but management needs work.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Ontario, CaAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Got to drive a forklift everyday
Cons: poor management and organization
Clock in,
Forklift check list,
Receive orders from leads,
Unload/load freight as scheduled,
put away product as needed,
helped unload freight by hand(if needed),
Very reliabl temporary agency who looked out for my welfare
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, New YorkJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people and learning new work etherics
Cons: Being out of work for several months at a time
I worked as a temporary administrative receptionist and was very happy to work long term assignments, usually 1 year or longer. I have gleaned various work ethics temping at various companies in the New York City area. I've also met many friends during my time working as a temp employee.
Great workers
Receptionist/Clerical Support (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Gaining clerical experience
Cons: The assignments weren't long enough
I enjoyed working for first choice because I enjoy working in the customer service/receptionist field. I really enjoyed the typing and the data information system.
Upbeat, professional workplace
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Company enjoyment and friendlyness
Cons: not enough funding to keep employees
I handled front office responsibilities as well as HR duties. From greeting visitors, reviewing resumes, preforming background checks, and speaking to clients about job assignments
great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Madison, ALJune 10, 2015
Wonderful place to work!! Everyday theres a challenge. Good work environment where everybody works together to achieve a goal
Carpet tech
Carpet Tech. (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2015
maintain and organize apartment to make a apartment look brand new for new tenants. Meet Customer on a daily basis to communicate my job requirements.
It was just a temp hob in which I was sent to work @ other facilities. Never spent time in the office or made friends. Only a staffing member worked
Various temporary clerical positions (Former Employee), High Point, NCJune 1, 2015
Pros: A pro would be getting called for a job, although they infrequently received clerical positions.
Cons: Not enough clerical jobs called for.
I was sent to a job that I thoroughly enjoyed. Lasted about 4 months. they were building a hospital and I was no longer needed when the job was done. Our checks were delivered to us every Thursday, which was nice.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), silver spring , MDMay 18, 2015
At this project I educated and enrolled Medicaid recipients into a managed care plan. I learned how to maneuver and multitask different systems. As well as trained new employees. Calls were very important, each call was no to exceed over 4 minutes.
Productive place
Client Relations Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2015
Not too much pressure. Can work at own pace and bosses aren't up under you too much. I enjoy the laid back environment a lot
agency
Pallet driver (Former Employee), Fontana, CAApril 30, 2015
this is and agency that hired me in highland plastic.. I was getting products off machines that were plastics containers. checked to see if any were broken or burnt
Manager was very difficult to get along with
Financial Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 23, 2015
Pros: Learned a lot about the mortgage business
Cons: Didn't get to stay long enough to move up
I liked the job itself but the manager was having personal problems and I believe that interfered with her work! Her children were constantly calling her at work! I liked the job and enjoyed working with the people but I didn't get enough training.
just okay
Mid-Level Chemist (contractor) (Current Employee), Beltsville, MDApril 19, 2015
Pros: no pros
Cons: everything
This agency needs a lot of help. High turn over rate. Very little communication with employees about changes that occur. I'm not sure what more can be said. I understand that people do the best they can with what they have but if your a business and you promote yourself as the best then be the best.
I had the pleasure of working for First Choice Medical Staffing. When the clients went to the hospital, they would find other clients to care for.
STNA/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 6, 2015
Pros: The pros of working for this company was continuous employment.
Cons: The cons was leaving them for better pay.
I learned more about the challenges the client endure. They were comforting to care for. Management was great. The most enjoyable part about working for them was be able to help someone in need for personal care.
Great atmosphere
Production Worker (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 28, 2015
I learned a lot about packaging lines and how important they can be. I found it very easy to keep up the pace. I feel the hardest part was being on third shift