First Choice Recruiting Employee Reviews in United States

Na
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 11, 2016
I am very thankful for this job i had. It helped put money on my family's table but at the end of the day this was a temporary job that always let me go after 6 months.
How I am able to best handle a food handlers position.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 10, 2016
A typical day at work involves team work, proper food handling and great customer service. I have learned a great deal of serving skills through my five years of experience in the food industry. I have also learned how to handle difficult situations and how to deal with the general public. I give everyone the best possible customer service I can in order to retain current clientele.

If a situation arises with a difficult co-worker, I would discuss the matter further with them in private and come to a mutual agreement that satisfies both of our needs.

The hardest part of my job is to learn a new customer base. I will achieve this effort by thoroughly reading the handbook and applying the knowledge I have gained over a five year period in the food industry.
Pros
Meeting new people and learning skills I have yet to aquire.
Cons
Gettiing to know a new business.
A safe and comfortable environment.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 24, 2016
Because I work home care I don't have "co-workers" per say, but my interaction with my relief is always pleasant whenever I do have one. I enjoy working with management, they make me feel very comfortable and they make it easy to communicate with them and to voice any opinions or concerns that I may have. When working with patients with different mental diseases, almost everyday is different. It is a very stressful job, but I enjoy working with, and meeting new people and getting to learn about their life history.
temp
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 23, 2016
this was a very difficult job off the trail of fast food but i learned the basics an took off along with my co workers. this is a more solo job but i great just wish it was more steady.
Great for Temporary positions
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Opelika, AL 36801June 22, 2016
I enjoyed working with the company, although I think they could have provided more jobs after the temporary assignment ended. I learned how to deal with customers' different attitudes.
I like helping people
Assisting in all aspects of daily activities (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 28, 2016
In home care of special needs children (autism), Assisting in all aspects of daily activities, including dressing, bathing, eating. Transporting to appointments, provided support to family. (Contract was taken over by DSHS)
Family Business
Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 17, 2016
Im not sure how it is now, but when I was there it was great. I absolutely loved my boss and my co-workers. If you are looking a place to work where you feel like family, this is it!
Wonderful staffing angency
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILMay 9, 2016
They always have your schedule ready and if your having a problem with your site, they're willing to relocate you. An overall wonderful working experience.
a joy to care for others who can not care for themselves
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 29, 2016
My typical day at work is to provide quality care and a safe environment to live in. What I have learned from my job is that I am seeking growth in order to help others better. My time is managed in an orderly fashion. I have no co-workers to comment on due to the fact I work on a one on one basis. My hardest part of my job is seeing a patients health decline. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I am appreciated from the patient's loved one's.
The staff was professional.
RN Supervisor/Facility Staffing- (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 26, 2016
The professionalism of the staff was important. I enjoyed the communication the information provided was necessary for job performance.
Pros
daily pay
Cons
n/a
Very good atmosphere.
Inserter Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 21, 2016
I enjoy working for the staffing agency, no lengthy assignments. No full time only part time jobs I was sent to. Only reason why I kept going back to agency was the staff was very professional and my agents there were friendly, and I was paid on time.
Pros
I liked the places where staffing agency sent me.
Cons
The job assignments was not long enough.
productive
Order picker (Current Employee) –  Baldwinsville, NYApril 7, 2016
this job is very labor intensive with low pay and no bennifits and long hours the staff is not very helpful or nice and not so very respectful
Great company to work for.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILApril 5, 2016
Loved working here. Great company to work for. Good benefits. Pay. Coworker were good people to work with. Upper management was awesome.
Best job every
Constructional Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 23, 2016
Sunday meet an greet time for the work family time to hit the road travel from state to city to city back home on Sunday to sleep in on bed an on family
Pros
paid vaction
Cons
the flying
temporary
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 8, 2016
answered phones, sorted and distributed mail, Xerox, inventory of supply cabinet

How loving children are

good

great

seeing the children cry when they see their parents and when they have to depart due to visit over

children
Pros
children
Cons
temporary
Ready tp work
Recreation Leader, Memphis Parks Commission (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 2, 2016
Temp service that sent me to various jobs such as warehouse , clerical and educational. Assignments are based on reviews that was submitted by the employers.
Pros
Temp service always made sure that I was working
Cons
No job was permanent
productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 19, 2016
great work place
learned many computer programs
co-workers are great
hardest part were the people and being able to keep up the pace
enjoyable part being at front desk
Good atmosphere for work
Courier/Delivery Driver/ FIRST CHOICE SERVICES LLC (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 14, 2016
Driving package delivery ; great coworkers ; dedicated route ; physically demanding at times ; management needed improving ; more communications between driver and management ; fast paced ; various driving conditions ; a few stressful days ; otherwise a good position for a beginning delivery driver
Pros
COWORKERS ; DEDICATED ROUTE ; ROUTINE WAS PREDICTABLE
Cons
MANAGEMENT NEEDED IMPROVEMENT ; PAY
Fast paced and organized
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 4, 2016
fast paced, approachable and friendly management, understanding of personal situations, great pay, lots of overtime
Pros
free lunch, raffles, great pay, lengthy breaks
Cons
short notice of hours
Productive and compasionate company
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 24, 2015
Working with first choice allowed me to have a great work/school balance. The administrators equally contribute to ensure that all employees are well trained. Care givers make their own schedule and have the opportunity to change or constantly have communication with the main office.
Pros
own schedule, great pay, understanding staff, willing to train
Cons
personal conflict, moral dillemas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Choice Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.

First Choice Recruiting Reviews by Location