First Citizens Bank Employee Review

View all First Citizens Bank reviews

Productive work environment with a strong belief in creativity and innovation
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port of Spain, Trinidad and TobagoAugust 17, 2013
A typical work day at First Citizens Bank Limited began with email correspondence with senior management consisting of status updates on vacancies, employee relations and other HR related functions.

The remainder of my work day was prioritized based on deadlines with various projects,strategic initiatives, clerical work (HRIS data entry & internal and external correspondence), the recruitment lifecycle and New Hire Orientations.

Overall my experience at First Citizens Bank Limited was both challenging and exciting and provided me ample opportunity to grow and hone my skills and abilities all the while fostering a culture of openness and creative freedom where applicable.

Other First Citizens Bank Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace. Takes care of their employees.
Marketing Information Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 7, 2017
First Citizens Bank offers great benefit packages. This is a great place to start a career with lots of room for growth! I learned in depth knowledge about the Banking industry. I truly felt appreciated by the executive team members. The most enjoyable part of my job was all of the exciting new projects and collaborative team members I was able to work with along the way!
SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE III (Current Employee) –  Hilton Head Island, SCDecember 7, 2017
It is a fun place to work and hours/benefits are competitive. My office is young and energetic and has a great vibe between clients and staff.
It can be slow at times but that is fine as it gives a chance to catch up
Pros
Pto
Cons
Distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Citizens Bank. Our community is ready to answer.