First Class Workforce Employee Reviews

Always work as a team and it is easier because if there is something you do not know someone with more experience can support you
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 27, 2017
A day of work is not the same as the other and they send me with different clients, one day we can serve 100 people snacks, another day can be 500 people in buffet or another day we are serving 50 people one by one in 3 times. I really like it because every day is different. You have the opportunity to learn and know different types of events.
Each event is run by different people so we do not have the same boss every event. And they qualify us our work so decide whether we return or not.
The hardest thing about work is getting used to standing for several hours, but once you do it, the job is easy.
Pros
free lunches In some cases only work 4 hours on Saturdays, you can enjoy that day as a family
Cons
We do not have a fixed schedule, one day you can work in the morning and another in the night or weekends
I liked working there
Cook (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2017
Fast paced and fun. I was able to use my creative abilities to enhance the menu. I appreciated the opportunity they gave me to express myself. If I had a chance for that opportunity again I would take it.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Low pay
Always has work avaliable nice staff
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2016
i worked seven days a week at this job so i always had money to take care of myself. That is what i loved so much about the the job. My boss was very friendly and always looked out for me. The hardest part of my job was dealing with taxes taking out of my check which was a lot for no reason
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
no insurance
Fast Paced Enviornment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 30, 2016
On a typical day, I get to work and start by counting my money and making sure I have everything I need for my shift. I learned a lot form my customers and crew member. just on how to be flexible, smiling and being friendly is everything when working in customer service. The management was very helpful and resourceful. My coworkers always made sure we were working as a team and that we had each others back.

The hardest pary about my job was not making enough money or getting the right amount of hours. The most enjoyable part was seeing a customer satisfied with the service I provided.
Cons
not enough pay or hours
A Caring Fast Pace Environment
Cook, Cashier, Team Leader, Bar Back (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 23, 2015
First Class is a staffing agency or temp service as you will that focus on multiple companies on staffing them with the most responsible hard working leaders. I have been with the company for months and love it! If you're an individual looking for work on your schedule for a few hours a week then this is the company for you!
Pros
Helpful Staff
Cons
Inconsistent work hours
great place to work
Housekeeping Janitorial (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 9, 2015
Very fare pay and opportunity for growth
 Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor and case manager.
 Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, bath, wheelchairs and automobiles
 Assisted patients with dressing and grooming
 Bathed Patients
 Changed bed linens, washing and ironing laundry
 Facilitated therapy through planned mentally stimulating activities daily
 Planned, purchased and served