First Defense Alarms, LLC - a local security company offering the following services:
- Security Systems
- Security Monitoring
- Fire Alarms
- Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Fire Alarm Inspections
- Custom Home Theaters
- Smart Home Automation
- Camera Systems (CCTV)
- Intercom / Music Systems
- Life Emergency Systems
- Phone Systems
- Access Control Systems
- GPS Vehicle Tracking
- Central Vacuum
- Structured Wiring
- POS Systems
- And More
is seeking a "WELL QUALIFIED" and experienced outside sales rep to manage incoming leads and develop leads by doing the following:
- Leveraging existing relationships
- Joining and attending referral club meetings
- Door to Door Sales
- Any other Means
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell products within assigned territory, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
2. Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques.
3. Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
4. Adhere to current First Defense Alarms policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
5. Follow up with prospects.
6. Prepare final contract for signature.
7. Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
8. Post installation follow-up.
9. Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of service
- 3 - 5 years prior outside sales experience
- Clear Driving Record
- Must pass background and credit check
- High School Degree or Equivalent (Business or Psychology Degree Preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the residential customers’ agenda
- Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- $150/wk base salary + uncapped commission (first year earning expected: $65K+)
- Company car to be used for all company related activities
- Half Health Insurance Deductible for employee after 90 days
- Paid Holidays after 180 Days
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation after 1 Year
Please include a resume and cover letter