First Fidelity Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Love the people I work with
Personal Banking Representative (Current Employee) –  Moore, OKDecember 5, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people get the best bank product for their situation. Being able to process a home equity loan and payoff debt resulting in an increase of cash flow for the customer.

Even though my job duties are the same on a day to day basis, the people make it fun and fulfilling.

I enjoy training new personal bankers to help our customers.
Pros
I love love being 3 minutes from my home. The benefits are awsome and very afforadible.
Cons
The worst part of my job is telling a customer that they have been denined on their loan request.
my review
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 7, 2016
a typical day at work was great. I opened account, making deposits and cashed checks. my co-workers were great. there was not much hard about the job but they did go out of business. the enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers everyday.
Former Employee
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa,OKSeptember 18, 2015
FFB Tulsa is down to 1 branch location with no leadership and no support from Corporate. When selling in the Tulsa market FFB is not recognized, If you try to go out and grow the market and sell the bank, be careful, you will be reprimanded, potentially eliminated for being out of the branch too much,however there is no traffic in the branches. FFB does not believe in going out and getting business, hence they will not grow the bank in Tulsa.When you are hired and quit your former job, you are required to take and pass a test, if you do not pass, you are fired. Good Luck going back to your former employer.
Pros
Cons
Watch your back
Overall good place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Warr Acres, OKJuly 24, 2015
I enjoyed my time at First Fidelity, however, the workplace was a little hostile; management was decent, but for myself, being the new employee, the environment was not very friendly or welcoming.
On the other hand, I really enjoyed the clients and I developed and friendly and professional relationship with the regular and new clients.
I would not work here again, but I did gain insight and learned new things about myself.
Pros
Decent pay for my age
Cons
Hostile work environment; unprofessional branch.
Changing fast.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 2, 2015
When I first started at First Fidelity it was a very friendly place to work and had a devoted passion for delivering world class customer service. In the five years I was there I enjoyed that focus and how it reflected my own ideals.

However in the past year much of upper management has changed and the emphasis was no longer on client service, but how to target each individual for a product sale, regardless of if the client needed or was interested in a product.

All together it was a great experience for most of my time there. I would not recommend it anymore unless you are a calculating and ruthless salesperson at heart.
Pros
Free pop, great branch level personnel.
Cons
No longer client service focused, but is now all sales and pushing the clients regardless of their wants and needs.
Easy place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Noble, OKJuly 26, 2015
I enjoyed working there however like all banks they are really driven on up sales. Customers are great and very friendly. They provide training before you start in the bank so you are prepared when you start.
Pros
Great employees and customers
Cons
Manager never there
great staff, we worked 9 years together
The Microfiche department (Former Employee) –  Peekskill, NYMay 19, 2015
this was my first job in 1986 up to 1995 and we were one big happy family and i was the bosses favorite, hahaha hey no one made him laugh like me. We were the heart of all People's Westcheter Savings Bank as it was called at first, we were the ones who was microfilming back than in the bell and howells fiche machine, deposits and checks and saving bonds and just about everything the bank had on the clients we filmed and than saved documents for 8 years before shredding..I personally had to go to court, because they would subpoena me, i was one of the fastest employee, so they would pick me to filmed important documents, and go to court and testified that it was i who found the document on fiche and printed the document on the film. The best job ever.
Creative, fun, open minded workplace
Appraisal Review Officer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 14, 2015
Appraisal review and commercial credit underwriting. The ability to be creative and solve problems without micromanagement is welcomed. I learned so much from my supervisor and mentor. Flexible work life balance.
Couldn't deal with it
Service Associate (Teller) (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 20, 2015
I had to fix jobs of other people and I never had a day off. Yes they did work with me but only if it was an emergency. I was always being yelled at for not finishing jobs but they called me to do at least 7 at a time and would yell at me for not doing what was asked of me while I was trying to finish a job that they just told me to go do.
Great Place to work
Loan Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 26, 2015
First Fidelity has been a great Company to work for. I am just looking for a career change. I have enjoyed working at First Fidelity Bank for the last 3 years
Pros
NIce People
Cons
N/A
Easy to get days off
Teller (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 4, 2014
Overall this was one of the most horrible jobs I've had. Management is horrible! They sleep and run errands on the job. Also talk down on you. Absolutely no way to advance in the Phoenix market. Don't waste time working here, go to the bigger banks. Only good thing was because it's so slow and hardly any kind of business, very easy to get last minute days off.
Professional work environment, extremely friendly, and genuine
Teller/Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 8, 2014
A typical day at work for me was opening the bank, making sure everything was secure, setting up work stations that were needed, handling night deposit drops, and assisting clients. Working outside of California was a first for me but I deeply enjoyed because my management and co-workers taught me a lot in the short amount of time I was employed with First Fidelity Bank. Having multiple drive through lanes for our clients, as a way for them to choose how to bank with us was very new to me but it was so much fun. Because of how amazing and well trained the employee's are at First Fidelity Bank, made my job easy and pleasant.
Pros
they treat one another like family!
Stop Payments Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJMarch 31, 2014
A typical day was to come in set up my desk. Then wait for the phone to ring. Then take the information and then enter it into the computer.
Pull any checks that may have come in that day for a stop payment. And did this process all day long.
My co-workers were helpful to answer phones while I was away from the desk. Same with me when they were away from their desk I took the information for them.
This was an easy job nothing really hard about it.
The people I worked with made it enjoyable.
First Banking Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Moore, OKJanuary 6, 2014
First Fidelity Bank was my first banking job I had and the overall experience was great! This was a In-Store Bank that was inside of Wal-mart. Most of the time it was slower than a regular bank but that gave us opportunities to learn the skills we needed and go out in the store and bring in sales.
The people I worked with were absolutely wonderful! I had the opportunity of being under two managers and they were willing to teach me and help me through anything.
Advancing in the company was a great chance for me to gain more experience in managing others.
Learning quick on your feet
Bank Reconcilement/ Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 9, 2012
This job is more so customer service based. You learn how to balance accounts as well as dealing with the public. This is one job that you will need to have a friendly and helpful attitude. You also have to be detailed with everything that you do. One of the best skills that you could gain from this employer is that you can quickly learn how to have a conflict resolution type of attitude.
Pros
working independently
Cons
never ending
Easy going sales job
Service Associate/ Personal Banking Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 8, 2013
This bank is founded on customer service and takes it very seriously which made this place a fun enviorment. The market managers push referrals but, somewhat reward you with incentive bonuses. Overall a great place to work part time for a college student like myself. With some room for advancement.
Pros
incentives, flexible scheduling
Cons
no educational assistance, no part time benefits
Productive Day
Teller (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 26, 2013
A typical day at work is coming in setting up getting ready for customers to come in greeting every customer. I learn many different things everyday. There's always something new everyday. My co workers are good. Great team players. Hardest part of the day is being short handed and having a manager not working with your schedule. The most enjoyable part of the day is making a customer smile and helping them in any way.
Good place for a student to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 26, 2013
Overall, I enjoy First Fidelity. The management could be slightly better, but I like my bosses. The hours are good for a student, they're just not what I'm looking for anymore. On a typical day, we process a decent amount of transactions, and it's a lot more bearable now that we're fully staffed. My co-workers are lovely and they make me love my job, but sometimes the clients can get slightly unbearable.
Great management, customers, and work enviornment.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Nichols Hills, OKMarch 25, 2013
One of the best companies I have worked for. The clients were amazing, some even bringing back suvineers from their vacations, others bringing you food or even multivitamins when they saw you weren't feeling well. The management was just as friendly and helpful.
Pros
amazing place to work.
Cons
non-flexible hours
great enviro nment to work in
Senior Computer operator, shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJSeptember 18, 2014
Everything about First Fidelity bank was well FIRST! The people were great, the environment was awesome. The management was good and if you worked hard you were promoted.
Pros
close to home
Cons
no longer in business