First Fidelity Bank

First Fidelity Bank Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee), Moore, OKDecember 8, 2014
Pros: free account, holidays off, plus you work bankers hours
Cons: no cons
Great bank to do business with. Make work not even seem like work it was the greatest job I had.
Easy to get days off
Teller (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 4, 2014
Overall this was one of the most horrible jobs I've had. Management is horrible! They sleep and run errands on the job. Also talk down on you. Absolutely no way to advance in the Phoenix market. Don't waste time working here, go to the bigger banks. Only good thing was because it's so slow and hardly any kind of business, very easy to get last minute days off.
great enviro nment to work in
Senior Computer operator, shift supervisor (Former Employee), Burlington, NJSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no longer in business
Everything about First Fidelity bank was well FIRST! The people were great, the environment was awesome. The management was good and if you worked hard you were promoted.
Customer Service training work sucks and it begun with the training.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Norman, OKJune 17, 2014
Cons: benefits
This place takes two months to train a CSR and more than half does not even apply to the position. The managers micromanage everything and the stress level and work demand is too high for the pay.
Professional work environment, extremely friendly, and genuine
Teller/Vault Teller (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 8, 2014
Pros: they treat one another like family!
A typical day at work for me was opening the bank, making sure everything was secure, setting up work stations that were needed, handling night deposit drops, and assisting clients. Working outside of California was a first for me but I deeply enjoyed because my management and co-workers taught me a lot in the short amount of time I was employed with First Fidelity Bank. Having multiple drive through lanes for our clients, as a way for them to choose how to bank with us was very new to me but it was so much fun. Because of how amazing and well trained the employee's are at First Fidelity Bank, made my job easy and pleasant.
Stop Payments Clerk (Former Employee), Burlington, NJMarch 31, 2014
A typical day was to come in set up my desk. Then wait for the phone to ring. Then take the information and then enter it into the computer.
Pull any checks that may have come in that day for a stop payment. And did this process all day long.
My co-workers were helpful to answer phones while I was away from the desk. Same with me when they were away from their desk I took the information for them.
This was an easy job nothing really hard about it.
The people I worked with made it enjoyable.
lots of room to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: growth
Cons: take over
had a lot of years in this company it was one I thought I would be able to go far in
good benefits
Service Manager (Former Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 27, 2014
this bank was more like a family and employees loved to come to work.
First Banking Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Moore, OKJanuary 6, 2014
First Fidelity Bank was my first banking job I had and the overall experience was great! This was a In-Store Bank that was inside of Wal-mart. Most of the time it was slower than a regular bank but that gave us opportunities to learn the skills we needed and go out in the store and bring in sales.
The people I worked with were absolutely wonderful! I had the opportunity of being under two managers and they were willing to teach me and help me through anything.
Advancing in the company was a great chance for me to gain more experience in managing others.
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Norman, OKNovember 27, 2013
They care about their employees and the work environment is great.
Productive Day
Teller (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 26, 2013
A typical day at work is coming in setting up getting ready for customers to come in greeting every customer. I learn many different things everyday. There's always something new everyday. My co workers are good. Great team players. Hardest part of the day is being short handed and having a manager not working with your schedule. The most enjoyable part of the day is making a customer smile and helping them in any way.
Fun co-workers
Loan Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 10, 2013
This was a new bank to the Tulsa market and suffered a major robbery prior to employment. Prefer not to comment any further.
Good place for a student to work
Teller (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 26, 2013
Overall, I enjoy First Fidelity. The management could be slightly better, but I like my bosses. The hours are good for a student, they're just not what I'm looking for anymore. On a typical day, we process a decent amount of transactions, and it's a lot more bearable now that we're fully staffed. My co-workers are lovely and they make me love my job, but sometimes the clients can get slightly unbearable.
I loved the small town atmosphere!
Branch Manager/Banking Officer (Former Employee), Noble, OKJune 3, 2013
I enjoyed my time with First Fidelity Bank. The pay was not the best, but it was a good company to work for. I was able allowed to get out into the community & become the face for the bank. I also led the branch to be quite successful & profitable.
Easy going sales job
Service Associate/ Personal Banking Representative (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 8, 2013
Pros: incentives, flexible scheduling
Cons: no educational assistance, no part time benefits
This bank is founded on customer service and takes it very seriously which made this place a fun enviorment. The market managers push referrals but, somewhat reward you with incentive bonuses. Overall a great place to work part time for a college student like myself. With some room for advancement.
Great management, customers, and work enviornment.
Teller (Former Employee), Nichols Hills, OKMarch 25, 2013
Pros: amazing place to work.
Cons: non-flexible hours
One of the best companies I have worked for. The clients were amazing, some even bringing back suvineers from their vacations, others bringing you food or even multivitamins when they saw you weren't feeling well. The management was just as friendly and helpful.
Fun environment to work in
Teller (Former Employee), Moore, OKJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: good environment
Cons: required clothing
Relaxed environment, co-workers very friendly, sales objective, I worked part time in the drive through window. Training could be better
Learning quick on your feet
Bank Reconcilement/ Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 9, 2012
Pros: working independently
Cons: never ending
This job is more so customer service based. You learn how to balance accounts as well as dealing with the public. This is one job that you will need to have a friendly and helpful attitude. You also have to be detailed with everything that you do. One of the best skills that you could gain from this employer is that you can quickly learn how to have a conflict resolution type of attitude.
The employees were great, however the management lacked communication.
Market Manager/Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: great staff and flexible time schedule
Cons: lack of communication
I usually started the day off by checking my emails and then what needed to be done for the day. I learned that time managment was a big key with this company. They were not a busy bank so you had to manage your time wisely. My management team above me changed up and after that happened there was a big communication break down and there was since of urgency to fix it. All my co-workers were effected by it and I eventualyy spent most of my day putting out fires. All my co-workers were great and I enjoyed working with them. They always did what I asked them to do with out question and I rarely had to follow up knowing it would be accomplished.. I felt like the hardest part of my job was trying to keep active throughout the day. I am a person that likes to stay busy and there was a lot of down time that I had to fill in. I really enjoyed working with the clients. They came to really trust me and were said to see me leave.
Good core of people
Team Leader (Former Employee), United StatesAugust 7, 2012
Good starting place for young people with the opportunity to help train them.

About First Fidelity Bank

American Fidelity Assurance¬†(AFA) puts its faith in the American people and insurance policies. It provides voluntary supplemental – Read more