First Fidelity Bank Employee Reviews

Worderful atmosphere
Customer Service Representative/Banker (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKApril 20, 2017
I enjoyed the challenge of learning banking. Working at FFB was a great experience in my life because the company its self is very family oriented. They are one with the community. The supervisors were very patient and understanding when it came to assisting with helping the clients. I recommend this company the number 1 place to work or bank at.
Cons
to far
Productive workplace with great environment
Loan Secretary (Current Employee) –  Gregory, SDApril 6, 2017
First Fidelity Bank cares about their employees and provides a healthy work environment. It is a great place to work! I really feel like part of a team within this bank.
Pros
Healthcare
Wonderful Company
Collection Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Totowa, NJSeptember 27, 2016
First Fidelity is a wonderful company. They give great benefits, a competitive salary, and room for self-growth. One perk is education. The company will pay for your to get your degree in Banking and Financial courses.
Pros
many
my review
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 7, 2016
a typical day at work was great. I opened account, making deposits and cashed checks. my co-workers were great. there was not much hard about the job but they did go out of business. the enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers everyday.
Love the people I work with
Personal Banking Representative (Current Employee) –  Moore, OKDecember 5, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people get the best bank product for their situation. Being able to process a home equity loan and payoff debt resulting in an increase of cash flow for the customer.

Even though my job duties are the same on a day to day basis, the people make it fun and fulfilling.

I enjoy training new personal bankers to help our customers.
Pros
I love love being 3 minutes from my home. The benefits are awsome and very afforadible.
Cons
The worst part of my job is telling a customer that they have been denined on their loan request.
Former Employee
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa,OKSeptember 18, 2015
FFB Tulsa is down to 1 branch location with no leadership and no support from Corporate. When selling in the Tulsa market FFB is not recognized, If you try to go out and grow the market and sell the bank, be careful, you will be reprimanded, potentially eliminated for being out of the branch too much,however there is no traffic in the branches. FFB does not believe in going out and getting business, hence they will not grow the bank in Tulsa.When you are hired and quit your former job, you are required to take and pass a test, if you do not pass, you are fired. Good Luck going back to your former employer.
Pros
Cons
Watch your back
Easy place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Noble, OKJuly 26, 2015
I enjoyed working there however like all banks they are really driven on up sales. Customers are great and very friendly. They provide training before you start in the bank so you are prepared when you start.
Pros
Great employees and customers
Cons
Manager never there
Overall good place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Warr Acres, OKJuly 24, 2015
I enjoyed my time at First Fidelity, however, the workplace was a little hostile; management was decent, but for myself, being the new employee, the environment was not very friendly or welcoming.
On the other hand, I really enjoyed the clients and I developed and friendly and professional relationship with the regular and new clients.
I would not work here again, but I did gain insight and learned new things about myself.
Pros
Decent pay for my age
Cons
Hostile work environment; unprofessional branch.
Changing fast.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 2, 2015
When I first started at First Fidelity it was a very friendly place to work and had a devoted passion for delivering world class customer service. In the five years I was there I enjoyed that focus and how it reflected my own ideals.

However in the past year much of upper management has changed and the emphasis was no longer on client service, but how to target each individual for a product sale, regardless of if the client needed or was interested in a product.

All together it was a great experience for most of my time there. I would not recommend it anymore unless you are a calculating and ruthless salesperson at heart.
Pros
Free pop, great branch level personnel.
Cons
No longer client service focused, but is now all sales and pushing the clients regardless of their wants and needs.
great staff, we worked 9 years together
The Microfiche department (Former Employee) –  Peekskill, NYMay 19, 2015
this was my first job in 1986 up to 1995 and we were one big happy family and i was the bosses favorite, hahaha hey no one made him laugh like me. We were the heart of all People's Westcheter Savings Bank as it was called at first, we were the ones who was microfilming back than in the bell and howells fiche machine, deposits and checks and saving bonds and just about everything the bank had on the clients we filmed and than saved documents for 8 years before shredding..I personally had to go to court, because they would subpoena me, i was one of the fastest employee, so they would pick me to filmed important documents, and go to court and testified that it was i who found the document on fiche and printed the document on the film. The best job ever.
Creative, fun, open minded workplace
Appraisal Review Officer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 14, 2015
Appraisal review and commercial credit underwriting. The ability to be creative and solve problems without micromanagement is welcomed. I learned so much from my supervisor and mentor. Flexible work life balance.
Great Place to work
Loan Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 26, 2015
First Fidelity has been a great Company to work for. I am just looking for a career change. I have enjoyed working at First Fidelity Bank for the last 3 years
Pros
NIce People
Cons
N/A
Couldn't deal with it
Service Associate (Teller) (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 20, 2015
I had to fix jobs of other people and I never had a day off. Yes they did work with me but only if it was an emergency. I was always being yelled at for not finishing jobs but they called me to do at least 7 at a time and would yell at me for not doing what was asked of me while I was trying to finish a job that they just told me to go do.
Fun place to work
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee) –  Moore, OKDecember 8, 2014
Great bank to do business with. Make work not even seem like work it was the greatest job I had.
Pros
Free account, holidays off, plus you work bankers hours
Cons
No cons
Easy to get days off
Teller (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 4, 2014
Overall this was one of the most horrible jobs I've had. Management is horrible! They sleep and run errands on the job. Also talk down on you. Absolutely no way to advance in the Phoenix market. Don't waste time working here, go to the bigger banks. Only good thing was because it's so slow and hardly any kind of business, very easy to get last minute days off.
great enviro nment to work in
Senior Computer operator, shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJSeptember 18, 2014
Everything about First Fidelity bank was well FIRST! The people were great, the environment was awesome. The management was good and if you worked hard you were promoted.
Pros
close to home
Cons
no longer in business
Customer Service training work sucks and it begun with the training.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 17, 2014
This place takes two months to train a CSR and more than half does not even apply to the position. The managers micromanage everything and the stress level and work demand is too high for the pay.
Benefits
Professional work environment, extremely friendly, and genuine
Teller/Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 8, 2014
A typical day at work for me was opening the bank, making sure everything was secure, setting up work stations that were needed, handling night deposit drops, and assisting clients. Working outside of California was a first for me but I deeply enjoyed because my management and co-workers taught me a lot in the short amount of time I was employed with First Fidelity Bank. Having multiple drive through lanes for our clients, as a way for them to choose how to bank with us was very new to me but it was so much fun. Because of how amazing and well trained the employee's are at First Fidelity Bank, made my job easy and pleasant.
Pros
They treat one another like family!
Stop Payments Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJMarch 31, 2014
A typical day was to come in set up my desk. Then wait for the phone to ring. Then take the information and then enter it into the computer.
Pull any checks that may have come in that day for a stop payment. And did this process all day long.
My co-workers were helpful to answer phones while I was away from the desk. Same with me when they were away from their desk I took the information for them.
This was an easy job nothing really hard about it.
The people I worked with made it enjoyable.
lots of room to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 5, 2014
had a lot of years in this company it was one I thought I would be able to go far in
Pros
growth
Cons
take over

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Fidelity Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

First Fidelity Bank Reviews by Location