First Financial Bank Employee Review

View all First Financial Bank reviews

I learned alot while with First Financial Bank
Commercial Loan Processor I (Former Employee) –  First Financial BankJuly 18, 2014
I held a few different positions while employed with FFB but my favorite would have to be while I was Loan Processor in Retail Lending mainly due to how our department was ran. I enjoyed the communication with our underwriting staff as well as our loan officers out in the retail centers. We always had a large amount of loans coming in daily but even with our increasing work flow I still enjoyed it.

Other First Financial Bank Employee Reviews

Responsible, Professional Workplace
Commercial/Consumer Loan Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXNovember 15, 2017
Resolve loan documentation issues with lending team and loan operations department. Ensure full compliance and quality of loans and processes. Process and submit data for consumer loan applications. Create new loan files by preparing documentation for scanning, entry into system and proper storage. Fund loan proceeds and process loan advances. Carry out complete process of construction loan draws. Complete quality checks of loan packets. Prepare documentation for releasing liens. Obtain evidence of insurance when required. Verify and complete wire transfers. Build and maintain positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers. Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the Bank's policies and applicable laws.
Good Place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OH 45014November 12, 2017
Good place to work. I really enjoy working for the company, very good possibilities for growing in my career. Nice enviornment and culture. I reccomend it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Financial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.