First Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Well established company
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 18, 2016
Enjoy my job excellent organization company, very detailed about job duties. They give you instruction to follow and how to maintain
Pros
Great
Cons
A well established banking/investment institution; well over 100 years old.
CIF Clerk, Obituary Clerk, Reconciliations, Teller (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INMarch 21, 2016
A typical day was clocking in, starting your morning work. Mornings were the busiest, because you had all the work from the day before from the branches. There were a lot of great people that I was privileged to work with at the bank. Some of the management did not set very good examples, I don't think, for their employees. The hardest part of the job was keeping your mouth shut when you felt like something was wrong, or someone was being treated unfairly. The best part of the job was some of the people. Good people. Salary was pretty decent for the work that we had to do. We were lucky.
Pros
Nice co-workers, pay.
Cons
Some management could be unprofessional or mean to some people.
great opportunity to make a difference within company
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 3, 2013
Lots of research, data entry, reconciliation. Ten million dollar portfolio was automated & then passed onto interns when in place. Chance to make a big difference in an unorganized portion of the business. Rewarding when completed.
Pros
Rewarding project, challenging reconciliations
Cons
cubicle environment, massive number of employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Financial Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3