First Heritage Financial, LLC a subsidiary of American Heritage Federal Credit Union, is seeking an experienced Mortgage Account Executive for its mortgage company. This position provides sales, logistical and collateral support to SEGs (Sponsor Employer Groups), members and non members to build and improve business relationships requiring the mortgage services offered by Credit Union and Mortgage CUSO.
Salary Range : competitive salary
Exempt/Non-Exempt : Exempt
Employment Type : Full Time
Benefits : We offer an outstanding benefits package, including a 401(k) with a generous company match and a progressive & environmentally friendly work environment.
- Promote Mortgage benefits for both FHF and AMHFCU to new and existing Select Employer Groups/companies and members/non members
- Mine existing SEG's, to increase the mortgage business development, increasing saturation and production.
- Actively originate loan volume from both members and non members at existing SEG's and any other outside sources that are obtainable
- Assist in the preparation, scheduling and presentation of mortgage seminars for both SEG's and potential future SEG's.
- Employ all FHF and AMHFCU programs and opportunities to accomplish existing goals.
- Actively originate mortgage loans from members and non members at existing SEG’s and any potential outside sources.
- Responsible for attending weekly sales meetings to determine future direction and review prospective clients.
- Responsible for attending all mortgage education and training sessions hosted by employer.
- Handles day to day issues and communicates solutions to member/customer base as needed.
- Works closely with all underwriting to insure fast turnaround time and quality underwriting of members/customers’ loans.
- Works with manager to devise sales strategies/goals for further growth and increase business.
- Adheres to all rules and regulations applicable to this position. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Trains all partner credit unions on First Heritage Financial lending policies, procedures and loan programs.
- Works closely with mortgage closers to insure smooth, accurate and high quality loan closings.
- Obtains all required paperwork and financial statements from perspective member/customer/partner for final approval.
- Locates, makes contact with and develops relationships with partner credit unions, members and customers.
- Take corrective measures to insure policy and procedures are followed. Identify opportunities to provide service to our members or SEGs that is consistent with FHF/AMHFCU guidelines and expectations.
- Extensive Travel Required
- A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in house training or apprenticeship program.
- Federal and PA mortgage license highly preferred.
- One year to three years of similar or related experience.
To be considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job history and salary expectations. Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, drug/alcohol testing and education background checks are conducted on potential candidates. All resumes will be reviewed, but only competitive candidates will be contacted for further conversation.