FIRST HOSPITAL PANAMERICANO

FIRST HOSPITAL PANAMERICANO Employer Reviews

Nice place to help others.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Ponce, PRMay 30, 2014
As a Medical Office Assistant I had the opportunity to listen the patients and help them to go thru admission for partial hospitalization. It was wonderful been helpful for them during this process. I was in charge of check that all the records are complete at the time of discharge.
Great Experience
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee), PRMay 15, 2014
Working at First Hospital Panamericano has been personally and professionally rewarding experience. During these ten years I have fostered teamwork, I have had the experience of helping young people with behavioral problems, addictions and identity. The most arduous of this work has been to work the third shift for eight years, sacrificing my sleep – more... and time with my family. The satisfaction of this work has been the great help I have provided to countless people that I have managed to get ahead and have recovered satisfactorily. – less
proactive, responsible, work under pressure
Case Management (Current Employee), PRMarch 6, 2014
A typical day at work is like face to face interventions and with patients help try to figure out the best plan that can fulfill patient needs.
Great Opportunities
Clinical Psychology Internship (Former Employee), PRMarch 12, 2013
Provide individual, group and family therapy to adults and adolescents with psychological problems and to their respective parents or care givers. Coordinate ambulatory treatments for patients.
It was an excellent work atmosphere and great to work with patients.
Secretary (Former Employee), Hato Rey, PRMarch 7, 2013
It was an excellent work atmosphere and great to work with patients.