First Pacific Corporation has an exciting opportunity for a Data Entry Clerk and Scanner. The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the accurate processing and input of patient and insurance payments on client accounts which is accomplished by using a computer and 10-Key. Individuals must have 6-months to 1 year data entry experience. This position will also be a backup to the Document Scanner position.
- Open and process patient payments for FPC/client accounts.
- Run tapes on checks for balancing purposes.
- Sort correspondence for necessary processing or other department referral.
- Enter address changes for FPC/client accounts.
- Enter memos and miscellaneous printout information for FPC/client accounts.
- Process and input insurance payments on the computer for FPC/client accounts.
- Open, process and input payment transmittal sheets on the computer for FPC/client accounts.
- Endorse checks for bank deposit preparation.
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Sort EOB’s (Explanation of Benefits) by client number for mailing purposes.
- Scan insurance documents when needed.
- Must have 10-KEY by touch and alpha numeric skill proficiency
- Familiarity and/or previous experience with Windows based software
- Ability to work in a fast pace, production-oriented environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to perform repetitive work for long periods of time and maintain a high degree of
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience or working knowledge of various office equipment, i.e. computers, copy
machines, adding machines, etc.
Must be available to work Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Interested candidates must send a cover letter and resume with salary expectations to: HR Recruiter – PO Box 3000, Salem, OR 97302; Fax: 503-315-7237;