Dental Service Representative
If you have 5-7 years of dental office administrative/manager experience and are looking to move to the next level in your career we would love to talk to you. For over 50 years FPC has provided critical business services to thousands of practices nationally while managing over $4.5 billion in dental office production. We are currently looking for a field representative to provide on-going, in-office support to our established clients in the Cincinnati, Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. Successful field representatives at FPC in addition to having practice management understanding, bring a familiarity with practice technology, an outgoing personality and the ability to work independently.
The Account Executive (Dental Service Representative) is responsible for providing overall support and retention of First Pacific clientele in an assigned geographic territory. He/she is responsible for the maintenance and growth of the assigned territory to its fullest while at the same time promoting and ensuring excellent client service.
Specific Job Skills
- Must be willing to travel within your assigned territory of Cincinnati, Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky territory
- Must have some knowledge of computer programs and operations (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have effective communication skills to make presentations to potential clients
- Ability to handle professional clients in a positive manner
- Ability to train staff and dentists on Practice Management Software
- Installs and regularly maintains complete FPC micro computer system for each client office which includes; cleaning the equipment, replacing and repairing components and updating client’s micro inventory.
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to a changing work schedule
- Must maintain a cohesive team working environment
- Ability to assist dentist on how to grow their practice and increase production
Education and/or Experience
College Degree and or related dental office management experience preferred.
Hours of work may vary depending on client schedule but are generally set from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Periodically, Account Executives will be expected to work at local conventions, which may require additional weekend work and long periods of standing. The nature of this position requires daily travel to and from client offices with out of area travel as needed. This job also requires the Account Executive to transport and install computer components with various weight limits to a maximum of 60 pounds.
Realistic 1st year earnings in a combination of base + bonus can exceed $60,000. In addition to full medical, dental and vision we provide company car, 2 paid weeks of vacation, standard holidays and 401K.
To apply you can fax to 503.315.7237 or email. EOE.
Visit our website at www.firstpac.com or www.firstpac.com/success