First Potomac Realty Trust

First Potomac Realty Trust Employer Reviews

Lacks communication skills & quality leadership
Tenant Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJuly 12, 2013
Pros: free lunches, good benefits
Cons: lack of communication, office morale, poor leadership
I worked for this company for 4 1/2 years. I would say the first couple years were manageable. I really enjoyed the company benefits, events & ability to participate on different committees. I did have 3 different bosses in 4 1/2 years, that position is a revolving door, if you want to count my temporary boss while they found a replacement I had 4. – more... 4 bosses in 4 years doesn't really highlight consistency to say the least, I wouldn't even consider my 4th boss a boss. I only ever went to him for a signature or requesting a vacation. My 2nd or 3rd year in FPO a Communication Task Force was created to help with the lack of communication in the office. It was a good thought & at times a tedious process. Did HR try? Yes. Did they succeed? No. Until they replace certain employees that office morale will never change. They have a high turnover rate for a reason. The benefits are good but it doesn't always outweigh an unstable office enviroment. Each office is different but I would ask why the position is open during an interview. – less
very productive, and a fun work environment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary) (Former Employee), Besdetha MDMay 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short break
I love every bit of it, my co-workers was nice down to the supervisors. I did account payable, I did learned a lot, getting familair with different software. My supervisor was great, they were there when I needed them to help me solve problems. The hardest and the enjoyable part of the job was that, it was challenging, which I like a lot.
Fantastic Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), BethesdaFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: great people, great benefits, free lunch on fridays, company events, knowledgeable and experienced executives
Cons: no florida offices :(
I loved working for First Potomac. I only wish they had offices in Florida! Pay and benefits are good but the people were great. The company is growing but still small enough that management is really approachable and easy to talk to. The executives actually have morals which can be a rare find. Bottom-line – GREAT employer!
Great environment, better benefits
Lease Administrator (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch fridays, almost free health care
Really good place to work. Unheard of benefits and social environment.
Excellent Company
AssistantBuilding Engineer (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 3, 2012
Pros: great career opportunity
Excellent Company, great boss, great coworkers great benefits

About First Potomac Realty Trust

First Potomac Realty Trust (First Potomac) is a self-managed, self-administered real estate investment trust. The Company focuses – Read more