First Presbyterian Church Employee Reviews

Great place to work and be with God loving people
Organist/accompanist (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIJuly 24, 2017
First Presbyterian Church of Brighton is a wonderful place to work. The people are warm, friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand. The music program is excellent and our new minister is beyond excellent1
I loved working with the children
Nursery Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 17, 2017
I enjoyed working with the children they were really sweethearts We made sure they had there snacks. I helped them to the potty and made sure they were clean
Pros
The children
Cons
Short break
Job Review
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJuly 13, 2017
I first started here as a volunteer since i was not old enough to get paid yet. I worked in the nursery with children ages infant to 4 years old. We would watch while the parents attended church, classes, I even helped out during the week for "Mothers Day Out" which is like school for the younger children while the parents were at work.
Outstanding co-workers
Staff (Former Employee) –  Winneconne, WIJuly 10, 2017
The secretary is outstanding. The leaders are volunteers and from different professional and personal backgrounds. Raises are non-existent, and expectations vary based on position.
Pros
co-workers
Amazing Place to Work
Teacher/helper (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXJuly 2, 2017
Working with children here was an amazing experience. It taught me a lot about not only how to handle myself around younger children but also how to have fun and interact with them whether it be through games, crafts, or playing outside. The management here is very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job was definitely having to say goodbye to the kids when it was time for them to go home.
People-focused work environment
Senior Minister (Former Employee) –  Stanley, NCJune 29, 2017
People-focused work environment with great co-workers and positive feedback. Team mentality where everyone helps each other. Staff truly cares about each other and always pitches in when necessary. Couldn't be happier with the people, culture, and mission of First Presbyterian Church, Stanley.
Excellent part-time position
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJune 27, 2017
This was my first office job. My coworkers are very friendly, helpful, and supportive. They have helped me grow as a person and an employee. I'm very thankful to have been hired by this organization.
Great team with excellent families to provide care for.
Lead Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 27, 2017
As a member of this church I may be biased about how awesome our kids are but they're truly amazing to work with. My boss was sweet, accommodating and always in our corner.
Great experience with children.
Child Care (Former Employee) –  Murray, KYJune 26, 2017
When I was younger I babysat a few times. When I got the job at first Presbyterian I gained a lot of knowledge about children and community. I was very lucky to hAve found such an amazing job.
Very quiet environment
Assistant to Minister (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNJune 19, 2017
My time in this position was not long term. The position was very routine and the environment was very pleasant.My days were short and the office was mostly occupied by me and the Minister.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great leadership team
Soundboard Technician (Current Employee) –  Rochelle, ILJune 12, 2017
This church has been my home church for the last four years. It has been great to be able to build our contemporary service into what it is today. The leadership is great, the people are great.
Great place to work with wonderful professional management.
Finance and Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 7, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job are the wonderful members of the congregation and the super wonderful volunteers I work with.
Wonderful variety of duties and responsibilities.
Cons
long drive, seeking better pay
Nice environment to work
Events Planner/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 1, 2017
A nice job to have if your going to school. Staff is nice and the congregates, for the most part, were pleasant. The day is usually spent on your own, and there's always a job to be completed.
nice people, great kids
Childerns coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Pedro, CAMay 25, 2017
made many great friends, learned a lot , very diverse place to work, great food, small church, not enough kids at church, mainly elder people 70 plus ,
Pros
people
Cons
pay
Fun place
Storyteller for Children Worship and Wonder (Current Employee) –  Murray, KYMay 19, 2017
Lots of kids and lots of fun. Great people to work for and great congregation with lots of great activities and classes coming up in the fall! I love this place
Great Place!
Child Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAMay 18, 2017
Wish I worked more hours but its a great place and I am happy to be apart of a wonderful church family. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The kids are great as well!
positive work environment with support people
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingsford, MIMay 16, 2017
Hours were pretty flexible as long as weekly tasks were completed in a timely manner. Office space was open, with customers coming and going in a laid back manner. Staff was very friendly with each other and with guests.
Amazing place to work while in school
Nursery Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, MSMay 16, 2017
just an overall great place to work while going to school full time. it is very relaxed and the children and parents are great. a typical day at work includes occupying children while their parents attend church services.
Excellent Team work environment
Program Secretary (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 5, 2017
From the moment I started, I felt like I had been a part of this team forever. We all worked so well together; like clockwork. My job entailed multi-tasking with other members on different teams. I loved working here.
Pros
Great work environment
Fun
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 28, 2017
A typical work day was short but fun. I've gained patience and time management. My boss is very nice and on top of what needs to be done. I enjoyed being with the kids.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
unsteady pay