We are a high-end S. Florida based full service A/V and Integration company. We are looking for a highly skilled custom A/V installer and lead technician. We have built a substantial cliental by offering great products & services, attention to detail, customized systems & first class employees. We are looking for a top level, lead technician with great attitude, technical skills and the desire to learn and grow with our team.
We are looking for a lead technician who can be responsible for managing a project from design to punch-list. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Managing and contributing to the installation of audio, video, control systems and networks.
- Testing and programming of control systems and networks.
- Managing projects through final and commissioning of installed systems.
- Integrity, positive attitude, strong technical skills & a desire to grow with our team
- 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH either Control 4, Crestron, Savant, Lutron or Vantage PROGRAMMING & INSTALLATION A MUST.
- PC and networking experience A MUST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable, keep a clean work area and be well-organized.
- Understanding of electronics and the ability to read drawings and schematics.
- Experience with URC programming is a must (5 years experience required). Additionally, a background in electronics including Security and Surveillance Systems.
Motivated to succeed & Professional attitude a must.
We are a Smoke Free and Drug Free employer. If either is not you Please do not apply.
CEDIA or other professional certifications a plus.
Experience Required 5 Years