Building Services Site Supervisor
Alliance Building Services is a leading provider of commercial services for premier facilities located in NYC and the greater New York area. Currently we are seeking experienced, motived individuals to join our team in overseeing the maintenance staff at one of our many commercial facilities located in Northern New Jersey. You must posses the ability to mentor and motivate your workforce to ensure a more efficient and productive work environment.
Oversee and manage all aspects of the maintenance staff and production, ensuring client satisfaction. This is a permanent part time position
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Review daily absentee list and alert necessary parties of needed replacement labor.
2) Schedule work assignments on a daily basis as they relate to work order requests and/or contract recurring work.
3) Submit personnel action forms as necessary for changes in labor.
4) Update and maintain time sheets for pay roll purposes on a weekly basis.
5) Update and maintain change of space, vacancy reports and masters for shift.
6) Review and issue disciplinary actions for employee development.
7) Conduct nightly inspections via blackberry and document findings.
8) Distribute and collect “report cards” from employees for facility issues nightly.
9) Assign and train employees on routines and tasks.
10) Maintain inventory control of all supplies and equipment.
11) Report building accidents, incidents and emergencies immediately to direct Supervisor.
12) Responsible for the distribution and collection of all replacement uniforms nightly.
Candidates with prior expertise in commercial maintenance or related industries are strongly preferred.