First Response Restoration - Crew Leaders (Clarksburg, WV and surrounding Areas)
Crew Leader - Roofing
First Response Restoration is hiring Forward Thinking, Motivated, Assertive, Self Efficient, Reliable, Honest, and Hard Working Individuals.
- Manage Crew members
- Perform a variety of tasks at all kinds of water damage/construction sites.
- Quick Learner
- Follow all company safety policies and regulations
- Maintain equipment
- Exercise proper use and care of company vehicle(s) and equipment.
- Keep Job site cleaned
- Complete required paperwork
- Unload materials
- Communicate with Team Leader
- Roofing Experience
- General construction laborers must have physical strength.
- Hand-eye coordination and endurance.
- Concentrate on their tasks.
- Understand and communicate information is also essential.
- Professional attitude and communication
- Valid Driver's Licenses
- Clean Background
- Able to pass a drug test
Preference Given to those with:
- Water and/or Fire Damage Restoration Experience
- Construction Experience
* IIRC Certification a PLUS *
Company Training provided to the right individual(s)
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan