First Service Networks Employee Reviews

Challenging
Customer Service Team Lead/Fuel Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 6, 2016
This is not the place for a work life balance. Other than that the pay and benefits aren't too bad. Usually the coworkers make up for the lack of appreciation.
Pros
Free lunches, good pay
Cons
no work life ballance
Do not work here
Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 5, 2016
No upward mobility for mid to senior level management, poor benefits package, disconnected executive team, no culture or sense of company loyalty. Low pay. Company is not open to new or alternate ways of doing business. Hire strong talent, however do not utilize any or listen to suggested improvements for operations, etc.
Pros
Free Soda, Coffee, and Slurpees
Cons
No opportunity for advancement and no respect for innovative thinkers
Productive Work Envirnoment
Service Coordinator/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 29, 2016
Each day is a different day. Each day is busy and productive. Working with our service centers and direct technicians is the best part of my day.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Drive time to work.
Coffee Technician- During training, great; afterwards, good luck on your new choice
Coffee Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 18, 2016
Actually, you'll be happy to land this job if you're out of work. Just know now, once you get settled in the territory you were hired for, there is a good chance you may not feel so happy to work for these people. Many of the negative comments posted here, are somewhat true. Management does not seem to be there to support their teammates, you, the technician going from site to site, and making SLA's and money for the company, will always push for more and more. Lunch breaks were never mentioned and even during training with trainers in the field, I had to ask for a lunch break every time, like as if, it was an inconvenience, not a right. Pay is good if your territory keeps you busy constantly, which then brings to light, how this job is insensitive to one's home-life. It is expected you put yourself out for 12hrs a day, but, will only receive pay for your time "onsite", only! Getting paid for administrative duties involved with the job, will be a hit and/or miss privilidge.
Pros
Great pay during training, great at disrespecting the employee
Cons
No structured break or lunchbreak. Overpowering management, with little positive strokes for good or great work
First Service Network
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 19, 2016
A Company that helps it's employees to complete Service Request for McDonald's all over the State. One-On-One Training from the Team Leads.
Pros
Employees Appreciation
Cons
30 Min Lunch
First Service Networks
Account/Vendor Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 16, 2016
This employer provides the opportunity to expand your vendor management skill set. The salary is above average, but once you factor in the hours worked, it is an average salary range. The work/home balance is poor and you must be available at all times. This is a good opportunity for an entry level employee with no family commitments that is just coming into the workforce to gain experience.
Company has high turn over, low morale and a ping pong table
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 6, 2016
Work 8 to 10 hours a day in a high stress job. Co-workers are worried about everybody else. No advancement. I found I can function in a high stress job.
Pros
Must take breaks and lunch
Cons
No advancement
no problum with traveling
QA Auditor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 31, 2016
my day start with booking my travel and the sites that I need to audit
what did I learn how to deal with store managers
as for as management I had contact by phone once a month
I had no co-workers
being away from home 3 weeks out of a month
getting to see the country
Upward company but not real good at communication.
Quality Assurance Field Auditor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 29, 2016
First Service Networks was good at ensuring their mark on a growing and diverse industry. Which, in itself, constitutes a type of job security. However, they are not good at communicating with their own employees. They talked at length about how important the professional well being of their workforce was to them but the never followed through on that talk. By way of example, I was downsized because the company determined my position constituted a conflict of interest with the client. They were right. However, they never thought to mention this to me or ask for my input as to how we might deal with this conflict. They never once discussed with me whether or not my 18+ years experience could be used elsewhere. I was just shown the door.
Pros
Good strong company with a healthy bottom line.
Cons
No consideration for the people who make them successful.
They follow the Golden Rule
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTJanuary 27, 2016
As an employee in good standing, I can tell you that this company will DO ANYTHING for a buck including bending the rules to promote friends and neglect (intentionally) to protect their employees.
I have seen too many excellent people let go because management will not follow BASIC HR Policies in the work place. Starbucks their big contract does nasty down right disgusting things to the FSN Techs and the techs are fired because FSN won't lift a finger.
So to anyone reading this - learn to be the best back stabber you can be and build your biased loyalties. Because not if, but when your days are numbered!!!!
It was fun while it lasted
Senior Staff Accountant-Contractual (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 16, 2015
It is pleasant to work for and fun if you are familiar and comfortable with the many diverse software they use for financial reporting.
Pros
casual atmosphere
Cons
too deadline oriented
Extreme Growth
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 2, 2015
As one of the fastest growing privately-held companies in the United States, the fast rate of growth creates much uneasiness within the organization.
Worst Company in Arizona - Horrible Leadership
construction project manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 18, 2015
Would not recommend this company to anyone. Very long hours, little compensation, poor management. No advancement, company does not provide tools needed to do job i.e.; Computer monitors, cell phones, and travel must be paid by employee and then reimbursed.
Pros
Cons
Many
Fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTNovember 12, 2015
It was a fun place to work at while it lasted only work for a 2 month assignment. Regret leaving my full-time job for the temp position.
Pros
Great pay always OT available
Cons
Not all employees work as a team
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 25, 2015
Do not value their employees. They do not match 401k, and PTO really sucks! The company relocated and is an hour drive to and from work.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Far from home
Poor Place to Work
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  11333 N Scottsdale Rd # 260, Scottsdale, AZ 8525August 14, 2015
The Job itself is not a bad job however the training is not enough and the management is very poor. The HR department are not aware of how to handle the rights of employees. Communication is poor between departments and there is a lot of favoritism within the office
Pros
Making new connections
Cons
Poor Compensation, Short breaks and poorly managed
Amazing Camaraderie Among Employees
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 13, 2015
I loved this job. I loved almost everything about it. The actual work was fun and kept me extremely busy. My co-workers were amazing and were always willing to go above and beyond to help with anything. The one thing I would say needs some work is the management. The higher-ups have no idea what anybody in the company actually does unless they converse with them on an hourly basis. There wasn't much room for advancement and I constantly felt as though I were being suppressed by my immediate boss.
Pros
Benefits, Employees, Responsibilities
Fun working environment.
Customer Service Representative Level 2 (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CAAugust 6, 2015
The daily aspect of our office is to dispatch contractors to service issues with our customers. We deal with various levels of service and various contractors. I enjoy the ability to deal with my customers and contractors on a personal level.
Pros
Flexibility on Schedule
Cons
Difficulty in getting answers from HR.
Fun Place to work.
L2 CSR (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 5, 2015
First Service Networks is exciting and a fun place to work. I have been promoted a little after a year which I appreciate. I would highly recommend working here. I also met the President of the company who is a great person and role model.
Pros
great envoirnment
Cons
hours
Micro-managed / Brown nosers
Customer Service Lead II (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 24, 2015
Check Google reviews / FACT: Facility companies don't get paid and will decline calls.
CSRs are actually baby-sitters for the service company techs. Most folks are overpaid for what they do in the call centers. Great job to be overpaid, great benefits and if you like being reminded every 30 minutes what your job is...everyone steps on everyone else's Ques.
Benefits
Cons
Everyone is a BOSS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Service Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6