First Supply

First Supply Employee Reviews

OMG Run away fast
Company Driver (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJanuary 5, 2015
Cons: lied to about start and end times, expected to hand 5" by 20' long stainless steal pipe by yourself.
No set hours. Start at 6-8 am, end when ever you get done, 3-7pm. There really was no management, people there, just no one doing it. Co-workers in the warehouse very nice. Hardest part of job was trying to locate items because no one cared to put in proper places. Most enjoyable part of job, going home.
Much potential, wrong management
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Oak Creek, WINovember 8, 2014
Cons: too many to list
This company is not interested in growing the waterworks underground utility business. A lot of turnover and little support to employees.
Best thing that has happend to me was getting fired for no reason.
Order Puller (Former Employee), La Crosse, WIAugust 20, 2014
Don't waste your time unless your desperate for a job, pay is horrible for the amount of work you do.
Disapointed
Outside Salesperson (Former Employee), Rochester, MNAugust 7, 2014
Pros: freedom to be on my own
Cons: pushed to hard for numbers in a bad economy
Was dissapointed with the training they gave me. Management was not cooperative.
Freindly co-workers close to home.
Warehouse / Box & Flatbed Truck Driver (Former Employee), Oak Creek, WIJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: clean and safety is always a big issue.
When at work I always know what is expected.from me . I do the task saftely and correct.
HVAC residential and commercial sales.
HVAC Inside Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Dubuque, IAOctober 2, 2013
Established relations with both customers and vendors.
 Assisted and resolved customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
 Continually enhanced sales skills and product knowledge in order to promote a professional image in the field.
 Prospected for commercial HVAC projects through internet websites.
 Quoted commercial and residential HVAC bid & spec projects to contractors.
 Prepared job submittals & O&M documentation as needed. Uploaded those documents to the Submittal Exchange website as needed.
 Worked with mechanical engineering firms to get products approved on
bid & spec project addendums.
 Performed HVAC forced air and hydronic load calculations on commercial and residential projects using Wrightsoft and Uponor software. Matched HVAC products to that data using manufacturers’ product engineering data to prepare product quotes for customers.
 Determined what HVAC products would provide energy efficient and practical solutions to fit customer needs.
 Maintained a current library of reference material.
 Used telephone and e-mail communication to sell products and services, offered add-on and up-sell products that would have benefited the customer, and suggested alternative products if a customer requested product was not available.
 Certified as a Technical Service Advisor for International Comfort Products.
Fun and always a new learning experence every day
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee), Sheboygan, WISeptember 18, 2013
Pros: lots of counters days
Cons: not very good insurance
Fun and enjoy working company
Learned something new everyday with customers always a puzzle
Management I think could of been of a different choice , because I feel that Management was not experience enough for his job
My co workers were great
My hardest part of my job was trying to make all the new transfers of plumbing fixtures from one company to another we had like 27 companys
My most enjoyable part of my job was always working with new products and customers and learning all new products ,
generous Vac. time
DRIVER (Current Employee), Oak Creek, WIOctober 20, 2012
Pros: flexable time - off ...will work with you if time off needed
Cons: very strict on violatons ...1 warning and your suspended or worse!
load truck,deliver , clean out at end of shift
Management very helpful with questions and helping
with personal problems
good team effort
bad weather remains the hardest part to deal with

About First Supply

First Supply is a multi-location wholesale supplier in the upper Midwest. We provide an extensive line of products and services – Read more