First Team Real Estate Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CASeptember 10, 2017
Not a pleasant place to work due to new management and also a low percentage of commissions and very little help with all the tech provided. Too much tech and very little productive training using and know how for the market. Lots of favoritism with the manager and older agents.
Pros
Cons
better service else where
Professional and service oriented
Real Estate Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAAugust 17, 2017
Professional and technically advanced. Support is extensive and training is ongoing, Management makes the effort to provide assistance to their staff and to respond to questions.
Slow paced and uncomfortable setting
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 15, 2017
This work place specifically in the recruiting department at the corporate is a joke. It is extremely uncomfortable setting, the employees are beyond unprofessional. The management lets the employees call the shots and does not enforce any of their rules that are so called in place. Steer clear of the corporate office, I recommend going to an office as a Office Administrator so that you can work alone.
Pros
Benefits, office setting, free coffee, social gatherings
Cons
no privacy, rudeness, no job training
Great Marketing Team
Art Director (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 9, 2017
First Team had a wonderful marketing department and creative services team. Everyone was goal oriented but very helpful whenever needed. We focused on Real Estate Agent marketing as well as marketing communications for the company.
Very team oriented
Real Estate Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAMay 2, 2017
I am very fortunate to work with a great team of professionals in a fun environment. At First Team we really embrace the concept of team.As a professional I have access to work out of any branch if needed. This allows me to offer my clients convenient locations to meet.
Pros
excellent ttraining
Cons
Marketing
Not good
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAFebruary 19, 2017
Not a stable life If someone is raising family he /she cannot work there permanently. No base salary and commission is way less
First Team Real Estate
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Great work environment. Limited budget has held bad advances in technologies. Lack of documentation made developing solutions somewhat difficult. The company was making headway and looking to deploy advanced solutions.
Good Office hard Job
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Dana Point, CADecember 28, 2016
When you start out as a new agent you should expect to make a lot of sacrifices. You should expect to work a full time for a few months before you make a sale, so have a saving to rely on.
Great company
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CANovember 29, 2016
Everyone there is always willing to help one another. The management and supporting staff are pleasant. First Teams marketing and tools are impressive. The training is on going.
Must work well independently
Independent Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Dana Point, CAOctober 20, 2016
As a Career Counselor, my day was spent mostly on the phones speaking with potential students, current students and potential new agents with the company.
Cons
Due to constantly being on the phones, it was difficult for me to get to know my co-workers.
Positive and supporting office
Realtor Agent (Current Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAAugust 1, 2016
Great Teamwork,lots of resources.
Amazing managers
Great mentorship
This is a very professional company where i have polish my communication,negotiation,selling and customer service skills.
Pros
unlimited income
Cons
no health care
Great Place to Learn & Grow as a Real Estate Professional
Residential & Luxury Residential Sales (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 22, 2016
I think that First Team Real Estate is a great company to work for if you are interested in being a real estate agent. They have a great training program, actually one of the best in the industry, and they have a great marketing, IT and agent support program. In the last few years the company has done an amazing job of improving its agent web services that offers all kinds of tools, business development applications and marketing material that will help agents build and grow their business. Being a successful real estate agent takes dedication, desire, determination and discipline. Most of the Office Managers are great, very helpful and will mentor you on creating a solid real estate business. In addition, the company has a strong and dominant brand name that is recognized by an overwhelming majority of buyers and sellers.
Pros
Great new agent training, independent work schedule, unlimited income potential, strong brand name, great web services
Cons
No healthcare or retirement programs
Professional and Productive Workplace
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 13, 2016
Typical day at work was to answer and transfer calls, set up appointments, meet and greet clients, answer emails, run copies, sort mail, restock paper and office supplies, etc.
Very professional working environment. Office staff and realtors were very friendly.
Pros
Free lunches, long breaks
Number one privately held real estate company in Orange County.CA
Operations Manager-New and Expanding Offices (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 14, 2016
Office atmosphere is nicer than most, warm inviting and open cubicle work spaces provide opportunity to form open working relationship with other staff. Employees are welcome to interact with agents and each other in developing solid working relationship and open door policies of upper management.
Pros
Great benefits, work environment
Cons
frequent turnover of COO and other CO and VP positions
Great Environment with Wonderful Managers
Client Service Specialist - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 8, 2016
Having been my first true step into the corporate world, this was an amazing experience. I was surrounded by supportive coworkers, and my managers did a wonderful job at guiding me through any obstacles I faced.
Pros
Flexible scheduling and opportunities for advancement
Cons
constant restructuring during my time at the company
Excellent place to work.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMarch 2, 2016
First Team Real Estate is a real estate agency in California. As an agent I was afforded every advantage available. The company made training classes, organizational programs and an excellent team atmosphere. The most enjoyable part was working with my co-workers and the general public. Management was always supportive and available at any time for assistance if needed.
Pros
Team atmosphere, organized, supportive
Fun and hard working environment
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Seal Beach, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Hard working and motivated tight knit group desired to make money. Able to work a schedule that benefits my lifestyle. Made a lot of friends, clients and gained knowledge that is forever stay with me. I am much more confident in my field of work.
Awesome leadership and great atmosphere.
Real Estate Sales ProfessionalĀ­ (Current Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Working at First Team Real Estate, has been a great experience. Plenty of support and knowledge available at all times.
Owner and General Manager
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CANovember 19, 2015
Raised capital for investments
Managed and coached personnel
Worked with attorneys to check legality of memorandums
Marketing
Established Methods & Procedures for the company
Pros
lucrative, managing, expanded horizons
Cons
Corporations was dissolved due to divorce with business partner
Real Estate Sales
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Seal Beach, CAOctober 8, 2015
Great company with little to no benefits. All RE Salespersons are independent contractors. Most real estate firms are the same with just a small variant on sales structure and commissions.
Pros
Freedom of schedule with unlimited earning potential.
Cons
No Med/ Dental benifits. Can be seasonal.