First Team Real Estate Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place to Learn & Grow as a Real Estate Professional
Residential & Luxury Residential Sales (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 22, 2016
I think that First Team Real Estate is a great company to work for if you are interested in being a real estate agent. They have a great training program, actually one of the best in the industry, and they have a great marketing, IT and agent support program. In the last few years the company has done an amazing job of improving its agent web services that offers all kinds of tools, business development applications and marketing material that will help agents build and grow their business. Being a successful real estate agent takes dedication, desire, determination and discipline. Most of the Office Managers are great, very helpful and will mentor you on creating a solid real estate business. In addition, the company has a strong and dominant brand name that is recognized by an overwhelming majority of buyers and sellers.
Pros
Great new agent training, independent work schedule, unlimited income potential, strong brand name, great web services
Cons
No healthcare or retirement programs
Professional and Productive Workplace
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 13, 2016
Typical day at work was to answer and transfer calls, set up appointments, meet and greet clients, answer emails, run copies, sort mail, restock paper and office supplies, etc.
Very professional working environment. Office staff and realtors were very friendly.
Pros
Free lunches, long breaks
Number one privately held real estate company in Orange County.CA
Operations Manager-New and Expanding Offices (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 14, 2016
Office atmosphere is nicer than most, warm inviting and open cubicle work spaces provide opportunity to form open working relationship with other staff. Employees are welcome to interact with agents and each other in developing solid working relationship and open door policies of upper management.
Pros
Great benefits, work environment
Cons
frequent turnover of COO and other CO and VP positions
Great Environment with Wonderful Managers
Client Service Specialist - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 8, 2016
Having been my first true step into the corporate world, this was an amazing experience. I was surrounded by supportive coworkers, and my managers did a wonderful job at guiding me through any obstacles I faced.
Pros
Flexible scheduling and opportunities for advancement
Cons
constant restructuring during my time at the company
Excellent place to work.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMarch 2, 2016
First Team Real Estate is a real estate agency in California. As an agent I was afforded every advantage available. The company made training classes, organizational programs and an excellent team atmosphere. The most enjoyable part was working with my co-workers and the general public. Management was always supportive and available at any time for assistance if needed.
Pros
Team atmosphere, organized, supportive
Fun and hard working environment
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Seal Beach, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Hard working and motivated tight knit group desired to make money. Able to work a schedule that benefits my lifestyle. Made a lot of friends, clients and gained knowledge that is forever stay with me. I am much more confident in my field of work.
Awesome leadership and great atmosphere.
Real Estate Sales Professional­ (Current Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Working at First Team Real Estate, has been a great experience. Plenty of support and knowledge available at all times.
Owner and General Manager
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CANovember 19, 2015
Raised capital for investments
Managed and coached personnel
Worked with attorneys to check legality of memorandums
Marketing
Established Methods & Procedures for the company
Pros
lucrative, managing, expanded horizons
Cons
Corporations was dissolved due to divorce with business partner
Real Estate Sales
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Seal Beach, CAOctober 8, 2015
Great company with little to no benefits. All RE Salespersons are independent contractors. Most real estate firms are the same with just a small variant on sales structure and commissions.
Pros
Freedom of schedule with unlimited earning potential.
Cons
No Med/ Dental benifits. Can be seasonal.
Sales Commission position in a multi culteral environment
Sales and Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 16, 2015
Great Broker and Training Program.
Great Support Staff
Improvement suggestion would be to implement Computer Generator Leads rotation to help new agents get established after agents complete all required training and territory familiarization tests.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Lead Generation
Excellent Brokerage for training & business management
Associate Realtor® (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 28, 2015
The initial training I received through First Team was excellent. You start of in a 3 week course to learn the foundation of business in real estate, sales procedures, cold & warm prospecting techniques, and contract summaries and execution.

After that, my office supported my efforts with weekly training and many company-wide workshops.

The freedom of a career in real estate is invigorating for some and the downfall of most. I chose to work from home on most days, where I could be free of distraction. Many agents like to complain, talk about themselves or talk about nothing, but when I was at the office it was easy to find my manager or someone who can answer questions.
Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 29, 2015
This was a temp job that I worked at until I had my first child.

I worked for the facilities manager in the corporate office and we took care of the 22 facilities as far as the furniture, phones, internet. I learned how to shop for the best corporate pricing for most of the utilities. I made spreadsheets for management to compare. I did all aspects of office duties.

My co-workers were great and we got along very well.

There was really nothing hard about the job. My boss wanted me to stay on but I took the job because it was a temp position and wanted to stay home and raise my baby so the hardest part was leaving.

The most enjoyable was learning how a real estate office was run and the great group I worked with.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
pay was not really great
Positive Work Environment
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CADecember 9, 2014
My day consists of trying to grow my business through prospecting. Setting up open houses, Door knocking the area in which I specialize. Also, attending office meetings to help sharpen my skills and help provide me extra knowledge for my client meetings. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping clients as well as setting my own schedule.
First Team is a great company to work for and with
REALTOR® - Real Estate Sales & Consulting (Current Employee) –  FullertonOctober 17, 2014
First Team has a great corporate culture and it is one of the best Real Estate Brokers in Southern California.

They provide great training to agents as well as their employees, so everyone keeps growing.

My only criticism is that they do not compensate as well as they should; both agents and employees.
Pros
great culture, knowledgeable and helpful coworkers.
Cons
lower compensation than the competition.
Healthy work environment
Supervisor / Client Services (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 15, 2014
Positive and friendly work environment with steady pay and bonuses.
Great company to work for. Everyone felt like family.
Agent & Manager Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAApril 28, 2014
Everyday at work was different. No two days were ever the same. Management and co workers were great. Worked hard, played hard.
List and sale real estate
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAApril 22, 2014
Loved selling real estate. Wonderful work environment. Flexible scheduling. Most enjoyable of course was selling or listing properties. Loved working with clients to find a first or second home in this destination market. The hardest part was maintaining my income while the real estate market was crashing.
Pros
high commissions
Cons
market crashed
the agents very great
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana Canyon Rd. Anaheim Hills, Ca.February 27, 2014
To the branch manager made this job very difficult to enjoy. She was not very supportive of her employees.
Pros
the agents
Cons
the branch manager
sales job
Real Estate Agent. (Former Employee) –  Irvine/rossmoorFebruary 13, 2014
very interesting job, being positive everyday, door knocking, open houses, talking to people. Friday, broker previews, driving all over HB, Costa mesa, viewing houses. Being trained every morning , coached by mentor.
Professional Sales & Retail Background
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, Ca.January 21, 2014
Professional company with excellent reputation.
It's enjoyable helping people buy new property and viewing property.
Management needs to be on hand to help at any given moment to assist with any part of the Sales Process.
Excellent company culture.
Overall Rating 5 stars
Pros
professional
Cons
commission only

4.2