First Team Real Estate

First Team Real Estate Employee Reviews

Excellent Brokerage for training & business management
Associate RealtorĀ® (Current Employee), Irvine, CAApril 28, 2015
The initial training I received through First Team was excellent. You start of in a 3 week course to learn the foundation of business in real estate, sales procedures, cold & warm prospecting techniques, and contract summaries and execution.

After that, my office supported my efforts with weekly training and many company-wide workshops.

The freedom of a career in real estate is invigorating for some and the downfall of most. I chose to work from home on most days, where I could be free of distraction. Many agents like to complain, talk about themselves or talk about nothing, but when I was at the office it was easy to find my manager or someone who can answer questions.
Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: pay was not really great
This was a temp job that I worked at until I had my first child.

I worked for the facilities manager in the corporate office and we took care of the 22 facilities as far as the furniture, phones, internet. I learned how to shop for the best corporate pricing for most of the utilities. I made spreadsheets for management to compare. I did all aspects of office duties.

My co-workers were great and we got along very well.

There was really nothing hard about the job. My boss wanted me to stay on but I took the job because it was a temp position and wanted to stay home and raise my baby so the hardest part was leaving.

The most enjoyable was learning how a real estate office was run and the great group I worked with.
Positive Work Environment
Realtor (Current Employee), Orange County, CADecember 9, 2014
My day consists of trying to grow my business through prospecting. Setting up open houses, Door knocking the area in which I specialize. Also, attending office meetings to help sharpen my skills and help provide me extra knowledge for my client meetings. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping clients as well as setting my own schedule.
First Team is a great company to work for and with
REALTORĀ® - Real Estate Sales & Consulting (Current Employee), FullertonOctober 17, 2014
Pros: great culture, knowledgeable and helpful coworkers.
Cons: lower compensation than the competition.
First Team has a great corporate culture and it is one of the best Real Estate Brokers in Southern California.

They provide great training to agents as well as their employees, so everyone keeps growing.

My only criticism is that they do not compensate as well as they should; both agents and employees.
Healthy work environment
Supervisor / Client Services (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 15, 2014
Positive and friendly work environment with steady pay and bonuses.
Great company to work for. Everyone felt like family.
Agent & Manager Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAApril 28, 2014
Everyday at work was different. No two days were ever the same. Management and co workers were great. Worked hard, played hard.
List and sale real estate
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CAApril 22, 2014
Pros: high commissions
Cons: market crashed
Loved selling real estate. Wonderful work environment. Flexible scheduling. Most enjoyable of course was selling or listing properties. Loved working with clients to find a first or second home in this destination market. The hardest part was maintaining my income while the real estate market was crashing.
the agents very great
Receptionist (Former Employee), Santa Ana Canyon Rd. Anaheim Hills, Ca.February 27, 2014
Pros: the agents
Cons: the branch manager
To the branch manager made this job very difficult to enjoy. She was not very supportive of her employees.
sales job
Real Estate Agent. (Former Employee), Irvine/rossmoorFebruary 13, 2014
very interesting job, being positive everyday, door knocking, open houses, talking to people. Friday, broker previews, driving all over HB, Costa mesa, viewing houses. Being trained every morning , coached by mentor.
Professional Sales & Retail Background
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Mission Viejo, Ca.January 21, 2014
Pros: professional
Cons: commission only
Professional company with excellent reputation.
It's enjoyable helping people buy new property and viewing property.
Management needs to be on hand to help at any given moment to assist with any part of the Sales Process.
Excellent company culture.
Overall Rating 5 stars
Competitive Sales Professional
Realtor (Current Employee), Laguna Niguel, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: meeting and helping clients reach their dreams.
Cons: commission only
Competitive sales professional with 6+ years in the Real Estate Industry. Independent worker with high energy, ethical, customer service, and great communication.
Great place to work learned new things everyday.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISITANT (Former Employee), Corona, CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: free lunches and great co-workers
Cons: market went down
Office was a great place to work . Very friendly environment and everyone was very well taken care of. Management was great!!
Great culture, somewhat lacking in compensation, nice work atmosphere
Commercial Administrator / TC (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAApril 22, 2013
Systems and positions are very well defined which results in a positive work environment overall. Training is well established and time is allotted for learning curves.

Compensation can improve and additional skills as well as responsibilities should be considered for each individual.
A firm that embraces people from all walks of life.
Realtor (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: anyone can learn real estate in this system. you can do it.
This is the firm to get your start in the Real Estate industry.

No matter who you are, you are welcome. Training was paid for, practice exams and weekend prep classes were all paid for.

You are given hand on opportunity almost immediately.
Ready to move on...
Realtor Assistant (Current Employee), San Clemente, CAJanuary 4, 2013
Great company and work environment. Ready for new challenge.
Productive and professional work place
Director of Marketing and Advertising (Current Employee), Irvine, CANovember 2, 2012
Pros: wonderful culture
Cons: no cons
First team is a collaborative workplace where each position directive is understood and fostered.
Busy work environment, friendly co-workers
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Orange CountySeptember 23, 2012
Assist some of the top producing agents, update website, greet incoming traffic, place phone calls, answer emails, etc.
You are creating your own business.
Realtor (Current Employee), Tustin, CAAugust 28, 2012
Results driven, competitive and supportive. They offer great marketing and have strong brand identity. The company enjoys the largest market share in the US.
Fast paced real estate office with great employee training and up to date information.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Mission ViejoJune 9, 2012
Fairly new to the office so not alot of opinions yet. Everyone is very helpful and accomidating. If I need personal help, there are dedicated trainers and mentors that will help me through every stage of the deal.
I like to create an enjoyable work environment
Realtor (Former Employee), Long Beach, CaliforniaMay 1, 2012
Pros: making my clients happy
Cons: people that make a job harder than it needs to be
The most enjoyable part of my work day is working with people I like. I like to create a team of people that enjoy working, enjoy working together and take pride in their work.

First Team Real Estate Salaries