First Team Real Estate Employee Review

View all First Team Real Estate reviews

the agents very great
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana Canyon Rd. Anaheim Hills, Ca.February 27, 2014
To the branch manager made this job very difficult to enjoy. She was not very supportive of her employees.
Pros
the agents
Cons
the branch manager

Other First Team Real Estate Employee Reviews

Well staffed Organization with a strong marketing department
Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAFebruary 14, 2018
Since this is a contract position and I work out of my home office most of the time, I cannot comment on the day-to-day administration at the office but overall the company is enjoyable to work for and they care about their contract workers.
Great Place To Grow
Agent/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 11, 2018
I love this Company and continue to advance my career. Started brand new in business as an Agent, became an employee a few years in, and have been promoted to an Assistant Manager. The sky is the limit for those wishing to work well with others, and engage in a collaborative environment. In the company's past was very fractionalized in its approach at multiple offices, however there was a change in leadership 2 years ago that has brought about growth and a "true" family approach to growing staff and agent talent in a rewarding and clear career path. Departments and Offices are unified in helping people serve the community, and it shows in the continued growth and expansion of the Company. Made me sad to see the couple of poor reviews here, as was clear from their reviews they did not wish to work as a team, as realized in their use of I and me in their reviews. The culture of First Team is about team, us, and family working together to produce results for our customers, and creating better communities for all to enjoy. If you are a team player and wish to grow, this is the place for you. If you are all about you, please pass, as the culture is about supporting each other in collaboration, and your not going to fit in this culture.
Pros
Teamwork, collaborstion, and career growth potential
Cons
Leadership slow to remove people