First Tech Credit Union Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good Experience
Associate Payment Services (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 29, 2015
I was only there as a temp. Data entry was very important and paying close attention to little detail and also I liked I was able to use my gut feeling on some things.
It was an all day sit at your desk type job, which is great for people who can do that. I can't sit in one place too long and just focus on only one task all day. I verified things submitted via mobile and scanned.
The support and encouragement I got from my coworkers and boss is something that I'll always take from there. No one in that office was negative nor let their outside lives come into the office and affect their work.
Pros
Hour lunch, positive environment, quiet office, clean environment.
Cons
If you have to move around I wouldn't advise this job, starring at 2 monitors all day long
Great job experience
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Oakridge, ORJune 24, 2015
High School job, I worked for four years. I trained entry level employees, handled money, filed accounts, created new accounts, and did customer service.
Pros
Easy schedule
Cons
Not a ton of business
Set in their ways/ not open-minded
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CANovember 6, 2013
After a "hostile take over" of Addison Avenue FCU, certain people in management positions of First Tech changed all processes to theirs and stopped all opportunities for cross-training in different departments. They believe in limiting knowledge amongst departments which causes more work and takes more time when customers (members) call in for assistance. The purpose of cross training is to minimize the time a member has to spend in resolving their issue. When they're transferred from person to person, it's not a good experience. Management fired or caused people to leave because of their beliefs.They also "pushed" people out because they made more money than they wanted to pay and didn't care about quality customer service or people that actually saved the credit union and it's members money. They got rid of everyone that voiced their opinions on the way that First Tech ran business compared to Addison Avenue and retained employees that were more submissive.
Benefits
Cons
Implemented software to micro manage every move you make on the computer and phone

Want to know more about First Tech Credit Union?

Ask a question