First United Bank & Trust Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
What you would expect at a Bank
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, MDJune 7, 2014
A typical day at work would often start the same. I learned how to assist customers with different transactions. The management and co-workers were pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job was sometimes not understanding all the policies that were in force and trying to remember them. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I learned something new and remembered how it was to be done (even if it meant taking notes on my part). I also enjoyed the many customers that came into the bank, although some could be nasty. I just hurried with them. I was so relieved at the end of the day when my drawer balanced.
Pros
there was a chance for advancement and a 401-k plan.
Cons
i worked many saturday mornings. my schedule changed regularly.
Call Center Enviornment
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MarylandAugust 30, 2013
Managing inbound calls with customer request and follow up by calling out when necessary. Take ownership of each and every call. Open, manage all accounts by opening, closing and reviewing documents.
Pros
great customer service experience
Cons
only interact with 25 associates. minimal customer contact
Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDAugust 4, 2013
The company was a small company that only employed 5 people in my branch. Management was excellent but co-workers were not. If you were not in there clique, they did not bother with you.
Pros
customers service was great
Cons
co-workers
Top 100 Places to Work in Oklaoma
Administrative Assistant/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Wewoka, OKApril 3, 2013
I loved going to work everyday. You never knew what was going to happen or who you may run in to; but that is what made it exciting. Our managers were fun and involved in the everyday of the bank, we were properly trianed on each aspect of the job and every one knew what was expected of them.
Pros
bonuses, management, team moral
Cons
a lot of paperwork

Want to know more about First United Bank & Trust?

Ask a question