First United Bank and Trust

First United Bank and Trust Employer Reviews

Falsely Advertise a Family-Based Culture
Mortgage Government Underwriter II (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: pay/commission
Cons: everything else
I was laid off after 8 months of dedicated work with no explanation. I was engaged with wedding plans and a deposit on a honeymoon to Hawaii. They preached a strong family-based culture, and it was a complete fa├žade. I would never recommend working here for this reason. Also, the management was horrible. There were too many managers and very little communication.
bad management, no communication
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oakland, MDDecember 26, 2014
Pros: good coworkers and customers
Cons: upper management
Customers are great, loved the job itself and my coworkers. my direct supervisor was awesome, but the upper management was awful. no communication, no guarantee of a lunch break,no chance for advancement.
Stable workplace
Financial Services Corporate Accountant I (Current Employee), Durant, OklahomaNovember 11, 2014
A typical day at work consists of reconciliations, appraisal invoice research, accounts payable, commission statement postings, review of GL accounts. I have learned mortgage/financial services accounting. The management team is open to suggestions and willing to make changes for a better working environment. My co-workers are great to work with. The most time consuming part of my job would be researching appraisal invoices. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with.
Great staff of people at my branch and 8 good years there.
Commercial Loan Assistant for President (Current Employee), McKinney, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: great people and customers
Cons: not enough support staff
Overall FUB is a good place to work due to the people and the customers. The infrastructure is not established as well as it should be in the way of following protocol throughout the branches, but overall the company is good.
Teller
CSR II (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVMarch 22, 2014
Ran transactions for customers, did schedule for the teller line, was backup to the head teller. Enjoyed working at a fast paced and helping coworkers along with clients. Other office work as needed.