Job Title: Sales Representative
Reports To: Route Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: Responsible for supporting the company's sales goals through professional sales techniques and good customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, and providing sales and marketing coverage by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
2. Builds and maintains quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
3. Contacts customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
4. Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
5. Assesses quality of offerings and develops opinion reports on strategies to increase the company's market share.
6. Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
7. Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
8. Utilizes company leads to expand current customer base and follows up all leads promptly.
9. Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
10. Completes and submits sales reports each week on account activity, outstanding proposals, proposals secured and proposals lost with complete documentation.
11. Provides information and/or follows up on customer as requested.
12. Maintains cleanliness and organization of company vehicles
13. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior sales experience helpful.
Valid Drivers License - Must meet insurance underwriting requirements