As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will provide professional and compassionate one-on-one care for clients in their homes, in accordance with doctors’ orders or plan of care. Under the direction of the Supervising RN, the Home Health RN is an advanced practitioner with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the complex physiological and psychosocial dimensions of home health care with regards to the client and family in the community setting. The functional components of the role can include clinician, manager, educator and consultant. The Home Health RN is responsible for providing skilled nursing care to acutely and chronically ill in-home clients according to state, federal and FirstCall HomeCare guidelines and policies.
FirstCall HomeCare was established by and is owned by a wound care certified, critical care, bachelors prepared Registered Nurse. FirstCall HomeCare has been blessed to be entrusted by thousands of clients over the past decade, providing them care and education to stay in their homes.
We offer flexible schedules and competive pay.
A qualified Home Health RN shall possess
- Equivalent to a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from a NLN accredited university
- A minimum of two years of experience in an acute-care setting
- An unrestricted nursing license in Missouri
- BLS/CPR certification, or the ability to obtain before client contact
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Possess excellent assessment skills
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable with computers
KEYWORDS: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, med surg, Oasis, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, RN case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, r.n., rn, acute care, hospice, hospice nurse, wound care